Has alchemist Proc rate changed?

I've been potion master for the past 3 months or so. And making anywhere from 20-100 potions a day usually my proc chance hasn't once been 15% or lower. In fact about 3 times out of the 80 or so days I made them was it even under 20%. Is this just a random string of luck or have they changed the proc rates?

Edit: For those misunderstanding, I'm proccing at around average I would say 22% over about 2000 potions. I'm asking if they in fact buffed the percent chance, not nerfed.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2014-06-12 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I proc'd on both of my xmute masters today for living steel. I would like to say it changed but i'm just going with luck

Quote Originally Posted by Scrotie View Post
    I proc'd on both of my xmute masters today for living steel. I would like to say it changed but i'm just going with luck
    Yea, if it was a 1-2 day deal i wouldn't be commenting but this has been easily over 1k potions i would say closer to 2.

15% of 100 is 15 extra potions...I'd take it in a heart beat. There hasn't been any announcement about nerfing it (that I have seen) so I seriously doubt they did. It's always been a gamble and that's part of being an alchemist. It's always been a "low" proc rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.