Thread: Rogue deck

Rogue deck

Anyone have any good tips for playing rogue and how to build a good deck? I've tried a few decks from around the net, copy-pasting them, but that doesn't really work.
    I'm a pretty big scrub when it comes to building decks, so any help and tips would be welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saichotick View Post
    tl;dr - apparently shop buttons = anti christ

Deleted
    Build spellpower, card draw and charge/minions back to hand. With some strategy and luck, you will be able to win most of your duels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watch some streams to see how those rogue decks are actually played (there are several different playstyles for the various decks so I won't try and cover it all here). Long story short, the decks you've bee using could be far more effective if you play the actual cards a little differently.

It could be down to the targets you're Backstabbing, or playing an Auctioneer naked without Conceal or at least playing half a dozen cheap spells in the same turn, or swinging for face when you should trade (or vice versa), or playing different minions on your turns, or using Blade Flurry too early/too late...

There's a lot of strategy involved that's a bit exhausting to cover with the various deck types AND the decks of the opponents you face (you'll adopt a different strategy against a control shaman than you would vs a zoolock, for example). There's no real magic deck or guaranteed winning strat. I really would suggest just jumping onto Twitch or YouTube and watch some others, or even watch other rogues in mirror matches to see what they do and play differently to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, take into account that the top-end decks are built mostly to counter other top-end decks, based on players mostly knowing what is likely to be in their opponent's deck. In the lower rankings it can become wildly unpredictable and a legend-rank deck won't necessarily guarantee wins.

My mid-shaman is my main deck and it's very good for the upper ranks, but I've had some embarrassing losses at the start of the season where opponents would come at me with decks so far removed from the meta game I had no idea what was coming.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)