Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Your favorite liquor/alcoholic beverage?

Mine would have to b southern comfort, hence the name

Used to be monarch when I was a wild alaskan.

Whats yours?
    I'm waiting for my ruca

Favorite is probably Scotch, but I don't drink it very often because I end up just getting shitfaced.

Place near me does an 'Apple Pie Whiskey' where the strain low quality whiskey through apples then infuse cinnamon into it. It is fucking amazing.

If I'm just out with friends/business, I'll have a beer. Generally a local/micro brew IPA, Whitbier, or Saison, depending on what is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Scotch or Canadian whiskey on the rocks.

Thanks for your input guys, but sadly this thread sucks. Oh well, we tried.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

Deleted
    Lemon radler. Because i don't like taste of alcohol.

10+ Year Old Account
    mike's lemonade.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Kölsch(beer)
    beer/cola mix
    radler
    tequila sunrise
    captain morgan (mixed with cola)

Quote Originally Posted by Luftmangle View Post
    Moscow Mule.
    Good, but how do you drink more than one a night?
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Going into summer, I'll have to say a quality helles lager.

I'm pretty boring with my drinking. Vodka tonics mostly. I do have a pretty extensive whisky collection, but that's only to impress friends.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

For casual drinking I like a Dark 'n' Stormy. Black rum mixed with ginger beer.

Back in college I was a tequila man.

Ugh, tequila...

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    For casual drinking I like a Dark 'n' Stormy. Black rum mixed with ginger beer.

Back in college I was a tequila man.

Ugh, tequila...
    I think it normally goes vodka, then tequila, then scotch/whisky, then bourbon as a guy gets older.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't drink often but I like knob creek's whiskey and anything from Great Lakes for my beer.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

I think it normally goes vodka, then tequila, then scotch/whisky, then bourbon as a guy gets older.
    I'd switch around tequila and vodka in my case, but yeah, I can see that progression. I'm in the whisky phase now. Last bottles I bought were a Black Velvet, and a Johnnie Walker Black. Got a bottle of Chivas as a birthday gift back in January.

I really want a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue, just to have in my collection.

Also want to try Crystal Head Vodka, too.

Deleted
    I tend to drink long drinks (Finnish version). I like the taste of grapefruit drinks.

For me it went:

What do you have? (when under 21)
    Tequila and vodka
    Jager and such
    Whisky and whiskey
    Back to vodka, with whisky (Scotch) on special occasions. Never have been much of a bourbon fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I really want a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue, just to have in my collection.
    there are much better whiskys for 1/3 or less of the price of Walker Blue.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

For casual drinking, probably Kopparberg cider. My absolute favourite is a good quality tawny port...god that stuff is amazing.

Deleted
    German beer.

I also like Angry Orchard Cider. Low alcohol, but a very pleasant taste.

Deleted
    Depends on the mood and type of drunk I want to be. If I was in a pub most the time I'd get a nice cider if they sell it, something like Westons or Thatchers. Cider is too bloaty though and I just want my bed after it. If I was going out to a club and wanted to be a really happy drunk then 100% wine all the way. However if I was to chose my absolute favorite then without a doubt I'd pick golden rum, most likely Ron Pampero Aniversario. £35 a bottle and it comes in a bitching leather satchel.