Thread: Mr. Robot

Mr. Robot

Quite awhile ago I was trying to use AMR on my WW monk and was getting some weird things, exp/hit way below cap etc.. Was reading how for WW monks it wasn't working well etc. so I basically stopped and just went with what most of the people on here that seem to really theory craft, Sim things etc. had said.. Mostly full agi gems, Haste around 12k, crit just higher a bit, Mastery low... My question is, am I wrong by not really using AMR and curious to those like totaltemic and others that seem to have a strong grasp on the mathematics and results as to what is best.. Here's a link to my monk Methosmv http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ethosmv/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    AMR is pretty good when you can adjust the stat values to the appropriate levels. It will still favor AoC over most anything else, but besides the point.

Yes, your reforging is correct, following the priority that is set forth in the guide at the top of this forum.

Yes, AMR is horribly wrong on a number of counts, but the people that run the website seem to completely ignore their own forums when people point it out. You can always put in your own weights or even use ReforgeLite to still get exact reforging, just ignore those default setups that mention ridiculous things like a crit cap or absurdly low haste.