Deleted

Galakras trink question.

So I'm just wondering if I upgrade my flex trinket 4 times will it put my SB to 20 seconds? Or do I still need to get a normal trink to get it to line up?

4 upgrades on Flex would be 40% reduction. 30/1.40 = 21s (rounding); so you will still have to delay slightly. 1s is more than acceptable though, you will often delay CS 1 sec naturally due to GCD/BS procs etc.

How many times is your flex upgraded already? 0 upgrades = 22.3s SB; 2 upgrades = 21.8s CD

Personally I wouldn't bother to upgrade it if you can spend the valor on something better. Delaying CS 1-2 seconds is no big deal. If you don't have anything better to spend the valor on (weapons/higher ilvl gear you wont replace); or you don't expect to soon ever replace your EEoG with a higher ilvl one... no real harm.

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick reply, I just got it so havnt upgraded it yet, I'm gearing as fast as possible so was just wondering if it was worth doing it for a fluid rotation. If I reach cap and dont have a weapon from garrosh I'll upgrade it next weak, cheers for the input!