Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why would they tell you the storyline in advance?

The most you can hope for is for the quests to be datamined.

Blood Elf should be the last prioritized reace, because they along with Draenei were added more recently to the game than the vanilla races. Draenei however is a huge part of Warlords of Draenor, so for everyone's pleasure (as we will be seeing a lot of Dranei around) they have, or I presume they have, been moved up the priority list - placing Blood Elves all alone at the last priority spot.

Personally I would've liked them to wait with updating the Blood Elf model until the next expansion (after WoD), and instead made the update in combination with introducing playable High Elves on the Alliance side (as these two "races" would obviously share the same model only High Elves would have blue eyes and perhaps paler skin colour), as to not have the Alliance players complain about "not getting anything new". Hopefully the Blood Elf model will be fresh enough for them to appreciate it, so that that may happen anyway. I really want High Elves in the game. I'm not even an Alliance player, but they're just missing in my mind. As are Ogres for the Horde.

Trollmale please before elf

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMaster View Post
    If Belf models happen at all in WoD, it will be very last minute or in a later patch
    Blizzard stated that Blood Elves and Draenei will have updated models in WoD, now whether that happens at release or in a patch is up to Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    Blood Elf should be the last prioritized reace, because they along with Draenei were added more recently to the game than the vanilla races. Draenei however is a huge part of Warlords of Draenor, so for everyone's pleasure (as we will be seeing a lot of Dranei around) they have, or I presume they have, been moved up the priority list - placing Blood Elves all alone at the last priority spot.

Personally I would've liked them to wait with updating the Blood Elf model until the next expansion (after WoD), and instead made the update in combination with introducing playable High Elves on the Alliance side (as these two "races" would obviously share the same model only High Elves would have blue eyes and perhaps paler skin colour), as to not have the Alliance players complain about "not getting anything new". Hopefully the Blood Elf model will be fresh enough for them to appreciate it, so that that may happen anyway. I really want High Elves in the game. I'm not even an Alliance player, but they're just missing in my mind. As are Ogres for the Horde.
    Sunsworn Ranger and Sunsworn Knight have high elf sounds

http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=82026/sunsworn-ranger

http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=78622

Teris Blightsunder have blue eyes
    http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=81946/ter...delviewer:10+0

10+ Year Old Account
    The Blood Knight/Auchenai alliance seems like a throwback to TBC. Instead of draenei going out of their way to fight the Legion in BE land, there are blood elves going out of their way to do the same in draenei territory. Fitting. I imagine the BE paladin lore will be told mostly through Liadrin.

We probably won't see their new models for a while though. The other vanilla races need the work more than they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The Blood Knight/Auchenai alliance seems like a throwback to TBC. Instead of draenei going out of their way to fight the Legion in BE land, there are blood elves going out of their way to do the same in draenei territory. Fitting. I imagine the BE paladin lore will be told mostly through Liadrin.

We probably won't see their new models for a while though. The other vanilla races need the work more than they do.
    There is no single blood knight, there are also ranger and magister. sunsworn is a faction led by Liadrin but there are several classes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Sunsworn Ranger and Sunsworn Knight have high elf sounds

http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=82026/sunsworn-ranger

http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=78622

Teris Blightsunder have blue eyes
    http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=81946/ter...delviewer:10+0
    Ok... did you have a point or did you just feel like listing a couple of facts?

Ok... did you have a point or did you just feel like listing a couple of facts?
    High elves sub race for the blood elves

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been wondering this to. The only races we haven't seen a preview of either the male or the female are the Belfs and trolls. Pretty frustrating considering they showed the draenei female and they were suppose to be in the same timeline situation as the blood elves, later rather then sooner. It is the most popular Horde race, so I am sure they are taking a nice amount of time on them. I can't wait, I only have belfs and pandas, but if the female troll looks decent I will finally have a Horde druid!

When Warlords of Draenor come out. Maybe at blizcon if we are lucky. You need to remember that Blood Elves and Draenei were added to the list only later down the line, so they might have nor even started on them in full.

I hope they do take their time and do the Blood Elf models properly, i do not want them to be rushed at all. However, you are suggesting that the BE models to be done 2 years later just to introduce a sub race that still exist for the nostalgia factor ?

Funny...

Deleted
    "Revealed" Alliance models :

Dwarf male, Dwarf female, Gnome male, Gnome female, Human female, Draenei female, Night Elf female.

That's 7 out of 10. We are missing Human male, Draenei male, Night Elf male.

Now let's see the "revealed" Horde races.

Orc male, Orc female, Tauren male, Undead female, and a glimpse of Undead male. That's 4, or 5 if you count the male Undead, out of 10.

We are missing Blood Elf male and female, Troll male and female, Tauren female, and the rest of the Undead male model.

I think Horde should get some more reveals, if anything, although Blood Elves are probably in the back. I hope they make it before release >.>
    Last edited by mmoc01af93f64e; 2014-06-16 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMaster View Post
    If Belf models happen at all in WoD, it will be very last minute or in a later patch
    Of course they will happen. They've already redone Draenei. What makes you think they won't remake Blood Elves as well?

- - - Updated - - -

The "High Elves" in WoW at the moment are just recolored Blood Elf models. Alliance won't have High Elves unless they make them look different from Blood Elves, or somehow distinguish them from Night Elves besides the fact that they're white, not purple. I also doubt ogres will ever make it into a playable race considering there are no female ogres (or at least any that look it).

I want to choose blue eyes for blood elves

There is no single blood knight, there are also ranger and magister. sunsworn is a faction led by Liadrin but there are several classes in it.
    That would mean there aren't any Blood Knights around. I think you meant "There aren't just Blood Knights".

Not that anybody claimed that, which makes it rather confusing why you felt the need to point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Humans first. Get in line son.
    Normally I would agree but Blizzard tripped over themselves to rush the Draenei ones out.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    That would mean there aren't any Blood Knights around. I think you meant "There aren't just Blood Knights".

Not that anybody claimed that, which makes it rather confusing why you felt the need to point that out.
    my error

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to choose blue eyes for blood elves
    You'll still have the possibility to roll Alliance when the High elves will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    You'll still have the possibility to roll Alliance when the High elves will be available.
    nup, sub race blood elves