Which class has the least amount of buttons to push?

Hehe, probably a strange question to ask, but i want to play a class that doesn't have much buttons to press. That being said i dont really mind what class it is because i want to still want to be as effective as i can, if you know what i mean.

I don't want to play x class that's good but just fail miserably because im not good at pressing so many buttons. Dont matter if its mediocre im still fine with it

Deleted
    What a terrible way of picking a class...

Quote Originally Posted by Gragagrogog View Post
    Not at all, imagine raiding with someone who is spent just controlling his character and got little left to watch what's going on around them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

I too prefer not having a lot of skills to use or CD's to keep up. That's why I enjoyed Fury/Arms Warrior and Arcane Mage in WotlK and Resto Druid in TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Gragagrogog View Post
    I remember when I wanted to raid on my laptop. The keyboard on it was too small, so I couldnt manage a rotation without fucking it up.
    So then my laptop became my dedicated ele shaman device.

With a few macros, I could raid using only 3 buttons, the movement arrows and tab to switch targets.
    Chronomancer Club

Elemental Shamans I think, by far.

Not entirely sure for PvP, but then again in PvP you have to use all of your utility to be successful, so they all add up to quite a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber

10+ Year Old Account
    For sheer least amount of (base) buttons to push and produce a tangible result I would say elemental shaman and destruction warlock for ranged, and frost DK for melee.
    Last edited by Nemah; 2014-06-15 at 01:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Few buttons to press? Assassination rogues has to be it,

I have not played one since wrath but back then it was all of 3 buttons (if you counted throwing hunger for blood up once a minute)

open with garote, low duration slice n dice, mut mut env <--- repeat until epics drop

I doubt much has changed since then though so they still have to be pretty easy

You could use TotT if you wanted to help your tank get aggro or increase others dps but then how will you be #1 on the meters?
    Last edited by Drsolders; 2014-06-15 at 01:47 PM.

I probably should clarify im talking about pvp, which is why i put it in the pvp section

Number of buttons is irrelevant. The easiest spec to master in a raid, is Assassination Rogue, no comparison. You have to apply SnD once at the start of the fight, then build CP with Mutilate, then use Rupture and Envenom as finishers. Use Dispatch procs asap, and replace Mutilate with Dispatch under 35%. Use your CDs on CD, and use Vanish on CD for more CPs.

Yes, Ele Shammy, Frost DK and Destro Lock are very easy aswell, but they are still one tier harder than Ass Rogue.

If you are only interested in number of keybinds required, don't go Ele, as it has way more rotational and utility spells that you are expected to use, than the other ones.

EDIT: My response was for PvE. Thread was in the "recent post" list, so didn't see that it was about PvP (which I have no clue about).
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2014-06-15 at 01:58 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Every ranged class has -4 buttons to use, by design (W, S, A and D), so play ranged I would say.
    Last edited by mmoc1561bc551c; 2014-06-15 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick my class threads are not allowed so I'm going to close this.
    Also, this is a terrible way to pick a class for PvP.