Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    lol your method of asking for help is pretty weird Arbiter, like everyone else, told you 40 is pretty normal for your clock. He added 50+ is achievable, "with a serious overclock." No need to be insulting ><

Solution was already given. Overclock your CPU some more. You're doing a 4 ghz OC, which is probably the auto overclock. Taking it up to 4.2 (easily achievable with your i5) will bump your FPS a bit. Perhaps you'll start seeing 50+. Can go up to 4.4/4.5 depending on your cooling. Google "CPU simple overclock" for very easy OC steps.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    You are wrong because you change your opinion throughout thread, please stop posting unless you're going to give advice in a friendly manner thanks
    What I said lines up. Stop crying because you aren't getting what you want. Stop asking for advice when you aren't going to take it. You were given advice in a friendly manner and not only did you shut it down you called people out for being wrong. It's the attitude of a spoiled brat.

I would trust the advice of most of the users on these forums. They are highly intelligent people when it comes to computers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    Except you're wrong. My friend who had similar set up with worse graphics card gets solid 50-60 fps throughout our heroic progression on his stream
    Besides what everyone told you, that you won't see stable 60+fps, can you link us the stream that shows 25hc raiding say malkorok? with an fps meter available?
    All of us would die to see that stable fps during a fight like that.

Really.

You dont need 60fps to play WoW.
    Just get real.
    Dont get high hopes and think "i have a uber rig now".

Unlike other 10years old games.
    Blizz is polishing the effects. Adding effects.

It could be better for sure.
    But the engine is just that old.

And the main goal is to get playable performance.

I raided 25hc with a radeon 6750.
    which is like 3-4 years old median grapfic card.

Deleted
    On higher end systems the FPS loss in 25 mans is a mix of your internet connection and how the engine handles lag compensation .... both of which are out of your control so "deal with it" is pretty much the only solution anyone can give you.

+ Due to all the changes coming in WoD it is very possible that the FPS loss issue will not be as severe as it is now.

The question posed in the OP has been answered several times now. The forum doesn't exist to give people the answer they want to hear, it's here to give people sound advice.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread because it's going off-topic.