Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BMAH being moved, not removed.

After seeing the front page and seeing the BMAH was moving away, I decided to get some clarification on twitter, it's just going to a new home, not completely away.

Stream: Gurkalicious

Yeah, could you have imagined the constant ganking when auctions end at 130 every night with CRZ turned on (if they do that), would be nuts lol. Could have made it a sanctuary though I suppose. Still it's a cool timeless feature and no reason to put it super far away

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Yeah, could you have imagined the constant ganking when auctions end at 130 every night with CRZ turned on (if they do that), would be nuts lol. Could have made it a sanctuary though I suppose. Still it's a cool timeless feature and no reason to put it super far away
    Yeah, I assume she's just moving to Draenor. Maybe getting some new wears there too!
    Stream: Gurkalicious

I hope they add some of the raid mounts and World boss mounts to the BMAH in Draenor. The 2 mounts in ToT will be a pain in the rear to farm even if it is outdated content.

Shhhhhh.

Don't tell all the people creating threads and QQing that they are "removing" the BMAH, despite the fact that it was clearly said that she'd have a new location at a "more profitable" location.

It's absolutely a wonderful tool for weeding out the malcontents, middle school dropouts and Blizzard haters.

It's totally going to be in the middle of Ashran, isn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raviadso View Post
    Shhhhhh.

Don't tell all the people creating threads and QQing that they are "removing" the BMAH, despite the fact that it was clearly said that she'd have a new location at a "more profitable" location.

It's absolutely a wonderful tool for weeding out the malcontents, middle school dropouts and Blizzard haters.
    Just wait for someone to interpret "more profitable location" as the blizzard store. You know someone will.

Quote Originally Posted by fbplayr78 View Post
    where else?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Yeah, I thought this was pretty apparent based on the dialogue message. Good to see confirmation, though.

Called it. ^_^

It's too much of a useful ravine of a gold-sink for the power vendors... not to mention it's also "content" that never goes away that renews almost every day.

Though I expected simply a second NPC in Draenor somewhere... not them actually removing the BMAH from Pandaria as well.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moving to Draenor no doubt. Question is where. Will it be part of the Garrison, perhaps as a spec for the trading post?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I hope they add some of the raid mounts and World boss mounts to the BMAH in Draenor. The 2 mounts in ToT will be a pain in the rear to farm even if it is outdated content.
    Not really. People are already soloing Ji-kun and Horridon's damage is survivable as a tank; it's the lack of add damage that's the main issue. With level 100 gear that shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Moving to Draenor no doubt. Question is where. Will it be part of the Garrison, perhaps as a spec for the trading post?
    Point of the BMAH is that people can and will attack you if they think you're trying to bid against them. Wouldn't make sense to be a part of the Garrison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yes, now it's being moved, but if they keep doing the expansion after WoD, there's no doubt it will be RE-moved.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are people so dumb that they think that moved=removed....? There is no hope for the future
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Someone was trying to find the BMAH and when they got there they saw nothing, so they sent a message about it.
    "Hey, I just noticed that the BMAH is gone, what gives?"
    Then they got a response
    RE:Moved

"EVERYONE THE BMAH HAS BEEN REMOVED!"

Yep sounds like the internet.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Are people so dumb that they think that moved=removed....? There is no hope for the future
    In all fairness, while it was pretty clear to someone with solid reading comprehension that the BMAH was just moving, this is the internet where sixteen people can read the same article and get sixteen entirely different things from it.

I can see how someone would take this part of what the guard says: "Madam Goya has decided to move her operations to more lucrative markets." as she's switching professions, but in this context the different market is Draenor as opposed to Pandaria, not a different profession.

Edit: And this part: "It seemed like a prudent time to give up a thankless job." refers to the guard himself, not Madam Goya.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Hopefully they remove some the mounts up there (flametalon, green proto etc) and add some new ones. (Invincible/mim/plauged can stay). Id like to see the old zg/za mounts and add in mists mounts, especially gal, sha, oon and nalak.

Quote Originally Posted by fbplayr78 View Post
    I'm not even a pvper and I like this idea
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    Hopefully they remove some the mounts up there (flametalon, green proto etc) and add some new ones. (Invincible/mim/plauged can stay). Id like to see the old zg/za mounts and add in mists mounts, especially gal, sha, oon and nalak.
    Why would they ever remove mounts?

Definitely agree that Heavenly Onyx serpent needs to be in if Sha still isn't soloable. Black Proto needs to be in too; never understood why they brought back Plagued but not Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Why would they ever remove mounts?
    Be glad you were allowed to have plagued and the real heroic mounts weren't removed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post

Definitely agree that Heavenly Onyx serpent needs to be in if Sha still isn't soloable. Black Proto needs to be in too; never understood why they brought back Plagued but not Black.
    you can solo him now