The Problem With Warriors

Why no one would want a warrior in their party if Azeroth were real.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8yogdKUD58

wow machinima is really scraping the bottom of the barrel

10+ Year Old Account
    Amusing video. But on a more "serious" note (as serious as it is possible to be about WoW), Warriors in WoW actually do use magic. Last I checked most people don't erupt into flames when getting really really angry. Or the other ridiculous shit they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    wow machinima is really scraping the bottom of the barrel
    I thought this too. Was a good laugh when I showed my Warrior friend, though. His response:

"the problem with warriors is that not everyone can be a warrior so they get mad and become faggotry wizards - end of story"

Priceless.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how they're pretending that loads of girls play wow... I only see dudes online

But to get back on topic: I don't agree though. I see warriors are the people who are the best at fighting. Like gladiators. Varian and Garrosh for example.
    Then again, lorewise, a Paladin and a Death Knight are stronger than a warrior, because they got extra magic.
    ......but, I guess it differs per person..

Deleted
    Paladins use light death Knights use necromancy/shadow but than the qoustion arises what do warrios do?

Well they invoke the power of the titans upon themselves becomming thier mettalic avatars ( see avatar duh)

They can slam the ground so hard it causes a wave of concussive force they can again also slam the ground so hard lightnight strikes!

not to forget they can actuely become so angry that they catch on fire. Warriors arent mere mortals or youre every day soldier they are gods incarnate, choosing strength and willpower above knowledge and arcane power!

I mean look at what warriors can do in WoW they know thier body to the fullist and are able to jump a staggering 40 yards or even more, charging thier opponents with vicous willpower and even become a bladed tornado of destruction and all of that is fueled by thier emotions - anger fury rage however you want to call it!
    Who is to say that light can make someone somehow 1000 times supirior to someone who ACTUELY knows its body to the fullist and exploits it by fueling it trough thier strongest emotion aka anger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Paladins use light death Knights use necromancy/shadow but than the qoustion arises what do warrios do?

Well they invoke the power of the titans upon themselves becomming thier mettalic avatars ( see avatar duh)

They can slam the ground so hard it causes a wave of concussive force they can again also slam the ground so hard lightnight strikes!

not to forget they can actuely become so angry that they catch on fire. Warriors arent mere mortals or youre every day soldier they are gods incarnate, choosing strength and willpower above knowledge and arcane power!

I mean look at what warriors can do in WoW they know thier body to the fullist and are able to jump a staggering 40 yards or even more, charging thier opponents with vicous willpower and even become a bladed tornado of destruction and all of that is fueled by thier emotions - anger fury rage however you want to call it!
    Who is to say that light can make someone somehow 1000 times supirior to someone who ACTUELY knows its body to the fullist and exploits it by fueling it trough thier strongest emotion aka anger.
    Damn now i want to hop on my warrior. Full prideful bg stomp here i come.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I like how they're pretending that loads of girls play wow... I only see dudes online
    I have no idea what is the actual rate of male/female players, but in my raid group only (10 man) there were 2 female players. /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.