10+ Year Old Account

Legendary Voodoo Masks

Just doing some reading on the legendary voodoo masks for Witch Doctors and can't seem to find who drops what.

Anyone have info on who drops the Grin Reaper, Mask of Jeram and Visage of Gureya (or whatever the spelling is)?

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

All drops are random apart from bounties..
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks.

Wasn't sure if there were specific elites that dropped them (yes I know elites can be random spawns). I do pay attention to bounties but wasn't sure if an exact mob dropped these masks and if they did, in what Act and/or quest.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

This doesn't apply to the voodoo masks you mentioned, but there are torment specific legendaries as well.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10189299133

There's a good list, when it comes to exceptions of "everything is random" (includes bounty cache legendaries as Skye mentioned, in the second post). Of course, within torment difficulties, they are entirely random, merely just added to the list of possibilities that you can randomly get.

All that said your best way of going after them is farming rifts/blood shards and gambling on helms. That's about as close as you can get to going after a specific item.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep gambling shards on a helm will pretty much direct you toward the spec you can aim for. For instance Mask of Jeram is a beast of a helm for a pet build... coupled with Tasker and Theo gloves and some +physical damage means you'll be stomping through T5 in no time!
    Friendship is like peeing on yourself, everyone can see it, but only you get to feel the warmth it brings.