Deleted

Question about Flex

What determines where a flex group will start upon porting in? For example, if I have only defeated Shaman in flex 2, if I enter my own flex, I will start at the beginning of flex 2, so Galakras, right? Is there any way to do only Nazgrim, without having to defeat Galakras and Juggernaut (without joining someone else's group)

And if I have defeated all bosses of flex 2 except Juggernaut, is that where I will start when I make my own flex?

You start at the starting point of each wing unless you are saved to a point that week and use your ID to zone in.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

If you only defeated Shamans then yes you'll start at Galakras and will need to defeat every boss thereafter to reach Nazgrim, because you cannot skip bosses in that part of SoO. The only way to start at Nazgrim in your own Flex would be if someone in your group already defeated the first 3 bosses. You give them leader and have them queue.

As for Juggernaut, yes you'll start there if you defeated all others. You'll be ported to Galakras starting area though. I believe where you are placed is dependent on trash. So if you killed the one mob with cone attacks before Shamans trash packs, you'll port to Shamans rather than Galakras. If you killed the Demolishers before Nazgrim, you'll be ported to the zone in nearby. No trash between Galakras and Jugg, so you'll always port to Galakras for Jugg.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.