Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by F4ulty View Post
    You can already make yourself look goofy with transmog. Remember BC leveling greens guys? ...guys?
    Oh God...you have unlocked the memories...AHHHHHhhhHHHHhhhhhh THE HORROR!!!

I would rather see an option to choose what model of an the armour I can get. Like for plate boots, do I want the socks, or do I want wrath sabatons model or cuffed boots. Do I want a regular normal belt, or do I want WWE monstrosity. I think this would be of great help in our attempts at transmog. Just imagine how many times you wanted to put a specific set together, but ended up compromising because there is not this piece of gear in the model or the colour you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    Apparently both PvE and PvP will share armour sets in Warlords. For example, the Honor PvP gear will share the same model (and colour) as Normal Mode raid gear, while Conquest PvP gear will share the same model (and colour) of Heroic Mode raid gear, and Elite Conquest PvP gear will share the same model (and colour) of Mythic Mode raid gear.

I think this would be the perfect time to add a dye system to Warcraft.
    That's... not true.

Warrior Tier 17, and Tier 17 Mythic

Warrior Season 16, and Season 16 Elite

There are 2 sets for each PvE and PvP.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if not whole armor sets, then parts of them could be dyed. I really don't care if I can recolor the old stuff. Recoloring the new stuff would be cool.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

With them moving away from different ilvl sets being recolors of one another, I see no reason not to anymore.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Because we aren't allowed to have any creativity or fun in this game.

It's the reason you can't actually customize your garrisons or transmog legendaries.

Blizzard wants to micromanage how we play the game because they feel like they have to preserve the "lore and integrity" of the game.

Wildstar has this feature, as well as a completely unlocked transmog system and houses and mounts that are so customizable you can literally control the size, color, angle and coordinates of any item. Some guy made a nearly perfect grand piano out hundreds of smaller parts in his house in Wildstar. We'll never have that kind of customization in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Because we aren't allowed to have any creativity or fun in this game.

It's the reason you can't actually customize your garrisons or transmog legendaries.

Blizzard wants to micromanage how we play the game because they feel like they have to preserve the "lore and integrity" of the game.

Wildstar has this feature, as well as a completely unlocked transmog system and houses and mounts that are so customizable you can literally control the size, color, angle and coordinates of any item. Some guy made a nearly perfect grand piano out hundreds of smaller parts in his house in Wildstar. We'll never have that kind of customization in WoW.

Because WoW is still the same game that was released in 2004. Of fucking course there are going to be limitations. Hurr durr Halo 2 doesn't have the same amount of complexity as Destiny, such a shit game. Expansions can only add so much, and unfortunately a total free form housing simulator isn't going to be one of them. Also, not being able to transmog the, what, 7 weapons in the game takes away from customization?
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon is the Answer View Post
    I was bummed when I read this. I thought you meant an actual color changing set, maybe something made from the leather of a Fey Dragon
    Same, I thought it would be a set that just glimmered in ever changing colors for all the fairies playing the game to enjoy.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."