Flame watcher oath hotfixed?

Is the Flame watcher oath no longer 100% to get a bloody coin? What did i miss? It seem like i kill 1 to 3 ppl to get only one coin. I swore i read it somewhere that you can get it 100% chance by killing blow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its 100% chance on killing blow IF they are lvl 90/equal level, with a "short ICD" that is undetermined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Is the Flame watcher oath no longer 100% to get a bloody coin? What did i miss? It seem like i kill 1 to 3 ppl to get only one coin. I swore i read it somewhere that you can get it 100% chance by killing blow.
    The hotfix might not yet be live but even if it is there is a short ICD for the coins to drop.

Deleted
    Check this little video guide I did, to farm 1 coin every 2 secs with item level ~570: youtube.com/watch?v=AwkpEnkml74

15+ Year Old Account
    To avoid redundancy, please take all further Fire-watcher's Oath discussion to this thread. Thanks!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature