Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drytoast View Post
    Gonna save ya the suspense kid as you go through life, you are going to find its a constant, that when you act like an asshole, people treat Ya as an asshole.

Just so your not so surprised from now on.
    Guess the ammount of fuck I give about it.
    Not to mention that it's one of the reasons why online games are cool
    Last edited by Kuragalolz; 2014-06-23 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    High warlord, insane, herald of the titans all say hi.
    ^Pretty much. As if this would be the - even remotely - worst title-nerf ever. It's not. By no means.

I do agree that Fire-Watcher is very, very easy to obtain now, though.
    Making even honorless targets like players with res-sickness grant Bloody Coins maybe was a bit overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    the main reason on why ganking is not hard is just that most of the peoples are mega bad
    Jkz one shot people in full PvE gear / kill people in a stun on a Rogue / gank people trying to kill Ordos or rares / kill people that can't be bothered to fight back.

I typically just stand still if someone starts attacking me, most of the 1337 players that farm this achievement usually have Nitro Boosts & that 20 second immunity item ready to pop at the first sight of danger.

I don't know, a title that to prove how annoying you've been to everyone is a bit counter-productive.

Unless "UMADLOL?" is still a thing.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-06-23 at 10:32 AM.

Considering you and two other dudes where the only ones on the planet messing with those, yeah- they needed to change something. The rate of getting the stupid things were a complete waste of time.

Hey! You know what? I wish they never ended World War II. That way I could be fighting the Nazis and showing the world how big a stud I am!

See what I did there?

Don't tie the coins to a mount or pet and I will stay our of your world.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebuthecow View Post
    See what I did there?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law , sort of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I just want a troll title to be honest.
    I love people's reaction when you kill them on world.
    I love people's reaction when they know you're the kind of person who just camps innocent players.
    Let's be honest killing people outside and making them rage is the funiest thing in my eyes in World of Warcraft, so I was pretty happy there was a title rewarding that.
    You're a jerk complaining about Blizzard being jerks?
    I guess all I have to say is "suck it, loser" then.

Eh...I get my Mushan mount either way. I can literally equip the buff, go about my normal business (not flagged), stumble half-assed upon a flagged Ally, and kill them all without being a walking target until I actually engage said enemy. I kill them (or they kill me) and I walk away. I'm not an ass about it. Once every 10 minutes is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    On a low pop, pve server with passive alliance and literally no horde, it was impossible to get.
    I'm not even a pvp'er and I don't have much interest in the mount or more advanced rewards, but I'm just happy I could add one more non-consumable costume to my collection.
    That's always a plus too. =-)

ALL THE COSTUMES!
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2014-06-23 at 05:36 PM.

Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    On a low pop, pve server with passive alliance and literally no horde, it was impossible to get.
    I'm not even a pvp'er and I don't have much interest in the mount or more advanced rewards, but I'm just happy I could add one more non-consumable costume to my collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rainec