Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Is there a champion you REALLY like but you are a TOTAL disaster with?

Copied this topic from reddit because ummm...I forgot my reddit username/password haha.

Mine, atm, is Nasus. I watch SrihcEz stream a lot and that inspired me to play the champion, but unlike him I just can't bring myself to play passive for that long! I end up going ham way too early, before the stacks are OP, and I get wrecked. And the games I do well top I can't seem to carry the game afterward. I'm like 1/6 with him in ranked. It's really horrible.

What is champ you like but can't seem to get to work?
    Last edited by Lemons; 2014-06-18 at 02:26 PM.

Lots. Mainly ADCs. Vayne, Graves and Tristana are the best examples of this. It's not that I don't have the mechanical skill for them(I'm fairly good at Lee Sin and Zed), I'm just not very good at judging my power relative to other champions when playing those, and my ADC positioning isn't great in general.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Nidalee.
    Love that hero so much, and I wouldn't say I'm a disaster with her, I just can't carry games on her when fed. It's annoying, but more practice is needed.

Deleted
    Used to be Akali. It took me many games to become no-feeder with her.

Anivia.

NO GET BACK HERE! I PUT THAT WALL IN FRONT OF YOU DAMNIT.

Also, my plat friend's favorite champion is Lux, but he never plays her because he's worthless at actually landing her skills. Ironically, one of his main champions is Lee Sin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Singed, I love him a lot, I love idea of tank without taunt, and how brutal punishing he is if u follow him, I got my first pentakill back at lvl 17 when ppl were chasing me and I just left fart mode on
    But I just suck with him, I can't lane with him correctly, i get beaten by ppl that Singed should counter them easily, never get fed enough to be that legendary tank, not sure what item to get when, tried to practice him, but just never got hold of him
    Also back then I had lot of top i liked to play before they got nerfed, like Mundo

It was Swain... but recently Ive actually gotten quite effective with him so I guess hes off the list

I enjoy sivir but I always do awful as her. Like really bad. MF is the one ADC i can perform at solidly high level for some reason

Zed, I'm terrible with dat ninja! Also, I always seem to somehow mess up Yasuo. In both cases I know what I need/want to do but always end up facing the wrong direction or something lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much all Marksman. I'm just too used to playing Bruiser/Tanks, I can't get used to being so smooshy.

Jayce. I can just about handle 4 abilities, 7 is... Too much.

Riven. Not sure why but I feed HARD with her, even when she was at the peak of her power, I still couldn't play. Which is strange, because looking at the champions I love, she fits right in (Fiora, Irelia, Vi etc)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Vayne and Quinn, I always see good players pull off insane shit with them, then I try play them cause I think they're alot of fun, try make plays, go ham, and feed like shit cause i'm not used to dieying in 1 hit. sad times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diana T_T
    She's my 2nd favorite champ, behind Trundle.

Played her heap on release, but in the jungle. But after everyone worked out that Mid Diana was OP and Rito nerfed her hard, I get trashtalked everytime I play jungle, and whenever I play mid I get stomped by someone like Cassio.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Riven. I have no clue why but I suck so bad with her it is not even fun

10+ Year Old Account
    The one champion i just CAN'T play is Vayne. Used to love her and did really well, but for some reason something happened and whenever i play her i feed or just get outplayed. No idea why as i play Tristana, MF and Ashe a lot and do really good with them....

Deleted
    I'd say riot's difficulty meter for champions is outdated. Riven requires alot more skill than your average champion if you want to be efficient on her, spamming everything only really works in bronze now, yet she's only rated at 40%

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I'd say riot's difficulty meter for champions is outdated. Riven requires alot more skill than your average champion if you want to be efficient on her, spamming everything only really works in bronze now, yet she's only rated at 40%
    Has it ever been accurate?
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Cassiopeia. She's my favourite midlaner in the game, but im just god awful at her. AKA hit a Q on 3 people during teamfights, and accidently cast my twin fang on a non poisoned target, wiffing my ult so many times, and not knowing how to kite with her for shit.

Zed is also on the list, but i've started to play him a little. I've only had the courage to go into ranked with him once, and while it was a really good game for me, i probably wont do it again. Im generally really bad with assassins.

I have to say Karma, I love her but I'm just bad with her and when I see others playing her I'm just like "Wow awesome"

Varus, because I am such a terrible ADC :/
    RETH

Assassins. I can't do THE plays and can't be THAT aggressive.

Also, I'm kinda bad with melee champions in teamfights.
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2014-07-10 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rango.

I don't seem to ever hit the buttons in the right order. I also don't have the challenger aura that makes all of your abilities magically do more damage. He's pretty fun though.