Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    do my proving ground shit, get the important flight paths, proffessions and boes I can snag, and then dungeons

so if you have proving ground silver right now you dont have to worry about it in wod?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon is the Answer View Post
    In the past, I would usually visit the Flight Trainer
    This made me laugh .

/g "I beat the game again." That's my usual tagline when I hit cap. Then I'll probably start running dungeons to get gear for heroics, or whtvr the flow is at 100 for progressing. Also start working on building up my garrison.

Start doing hc's while completing loremaster

Quote Originally Posted by Savagecraft View Post
    This made me laugh .
    Me too But, WoD will be a beast of a different nature for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    Too que (sic) for a random heroic, you do need proving grounds silver; but, a lot of us already have that or better now. So, the first thing they can do, if they've kept up with their gear as they leveled and have the proper ilvl for it, will be random heroic 5s. If not, maybe the first thing they'll do is heroic 5s with guildmates.

If you are going to call someone a 'nub', then at least get the words spelled correctly in your insulting reply that the person you quoted spelled correctly.

The first thing I'll do is think about getting flight to explore the world and see its beauty from above, then remember they took that joy away from me, grumble and log out ... log back in and do some form of 'grind'
    Proving grounds are being redone and the achievements do not transfer as has been stated by blizzard. So in order to que for a heroic, the moment you hit 100 you must achieve silver in the new proving grounds.
    Last edited by pallyopness; 2014-06-19 at 03:23 PM. Reason: oops level 100 indeed :)

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Heroic Dungeons, start moving towards BiS Pre-Raiding Gear and getting ready to slaughter the first tier A.S.A.P.
    This is literally my exact plan, probably won't go as well but that is my plan. i just hope the RNG gods will be on my side and drop me some sweet gear

Quote Originally Posted by Wujong View Post
    This is literally my exact plan, probably won't go as well but that is my plan. i just hope the RNG gods will be on my side and drop me some sweet gear
    But he said first thing! and as
    Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    Proving grounds are being redone and the achievements do not transfer as has been stated by blizzard. So in order to que for a heroic, the moment you hit 100 you must achieve silver in the new proving grounds.
    pointed out..
    You have to do Proving grounds too que for HC 5 mans, unless you got guild or friend grp It Can't be the first thing

Or maby the OP meant "First thing after proving grounds"
    Last edited by Nalam the Venom; 2014-06-19 at 03:19 PM.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post
    Fixed that level for you.

PVP: Gear up, WPVP, Ashran, BG, Arena etc.
    Professions: Probably start making some mad cash & fat stacks off the new 100's via professions.
    Alts: Same as above, try to enjoy content while main busts ass in staying competitive.

Wait, they really are making WoD? I thought it was a myth. First thing I am going to do is visit my class trainer and learn my new level 100 spells.

I would probably hit the dungeons right away and get full heroic dungeon BIS and use any are time before raids are opened to start leveling another toon.

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    PVP: Gear up, WPVP, Ashran, BG, Arena etc.
    Professions: Probably start making some mad cash & fat stacks off the new 100's via professions.
    Alts: Same as above, try to enjoy content while main busts ass in staying competitive.
    Oh yeh

After I do /G Ding!!!!! as per my first post. The next thing I will do will be.

Farm enough mats for Belt buckle but I will farm mats as I level on my mining so I can get bsmith to max asap.
    Make belt buckles
    ???
    Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sit back and say shit.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

15+ Year Old Account
    start working on that rep and garrison
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Probably just start doing dungeons with guild mates as usual. Listen to people complain about not having flying some more, as if we haven't already heard enough of it
    Last edited by Vishiz; 2014-06-19 at 03:34 PM.

Play around with my lvl 100 talents.

Finish the quest I am currently on. I am not likely to abandon everything just because I maxed, finish what you start, start with the quest is the general rule I follow.

Deleted
    I have no idea what i'll do at level 100. Probably just go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Finish the quest I am currently on. I am not likely to abandon everything just because I maxed, finish what you start, start with the quest is the general rule I follow.
    LOL....once i hit 100 every quest I have can fuck off.....I HATE QUESTING SOOOO MUCH!!!