Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yoko Ono....
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm pretty sure "propaganda" is the answer to "How exactly do you not consider him evil?"
    No! Now you have to solve three riddles or you cannot pass...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hitler. He always seemed like a pretty cool guy.

..except for the whole Genocide thing, but can you really blame him.

Hitler. I want to know how his Christianity factored into his shit, if at all. I am also curious about a lot choices made in some some of the pseudo science and symbolisim. Like to pick the brain of the person being told that shit was going on and see how he felt about it.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Hitler. He always seemed like a pretty cool guy.

..except for the whole Genocide thing, but can you really blame him.
    Yes! lmao. So many racists or fake ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    How exactly do you consider him evil? 'Murican propaganda much? I suppose winners do write the history after all.
    Are you saying the Holocaust never happened?

Depends on your view of evil really. But if i had to pick just one i'd pick the first black guy to say hey you know what lets enslave our brethren and sell them off or Theodor Roosevelt no one is that "cool" without having a few hanging bodies in the cellar.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Hitler. So we can spend the afternoon doing impressionist paintings and watching disney movies. Why? I dunno any other evil person that likes to make art. (he drew fanart of disney's snow white.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus. If only to get his opinion on what's been done in his name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nero.... because I WANT TO FIDDLE WHILE ROME BURNS TOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Nero.... because I WANT TO FIDDLE WHILE ROME BURNS TOO!
    It would have been a Lyre, and it's probably apocryphal. A rumor at the time simply because Nero was unpopular.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Jesus. If only to get his opinion on what's been done in his name.
    This pretty much sums it up.
    US-Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm pretty sure "propaganda" is the answer to "How exactly do you not consider him evil?"
    He was actually thinking of Steve Hitler the guy from Australia who saved 13 people whose bus crashed into a croc infested lake. After he was given a ton of money by the bus company and one of the survivors and the news reported it 2 less then reputable women came forward and said he tried to force himself on them even tho he is gay.

Personally I'd go with Rasputin to see how much of the legends were really true, or maybe Hitler to see all the crazy occult shit and nazi ufos.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Genghis Khan.

His pussy level was glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joffrey Lannister, although I'd have to wear a suit of plate mail to avoid being shot with his x-bow.

Hitler.

Not counting all the evil things he did, he was one intelligent son of a b****.

Think of it...he took a tiny country with no natural resources of it's own, and managed to take over the majority of Europe....

He was a master of public speaking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Let's go with Nero. Total dick, but you could probably have a good day with him.
    I'd go with Nero too, though I think history has been way too harsh on the guy. He wasn't as bad as the history books say, now Caligula on the other hand that guy was fucking crazy.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to talk to a bunch of my ancestors from hundreds of years ago, since some were very wealthy and others were property.

Also:

Thomas Jefferson , my favorite President
    Martin Luther King Jr, as I would really enjoy talking to him about religion and the non aggression principle
    Confucius, assuming I could understand everyone
    Julius Caesar, for obvious reasons

Caligula would be cool to talk to as well
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

I can't think of anyone that isn't stereotyped as 'evil' to choose. I feel like I'd go with Karl Marx. He's not 'evil' unless you're a capitalist who can't see the issues with the 'free market' in America.