Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Ele Mastery is work in progress but i have an idea for Enh. Actually Enh. Mastery is pretty lame. Maybe someone get an idea for Eles by reading my idea for Enh.

Enhancement Mastery:

Molten Tornado Fists:

Molten Fist effect (10sec Duration):
    After every Lava Lash, you generate 50 Molten Energy. When you reached 100 Molten Engery, you get empowerd with the left Molten Fist. Increase your Critdamage by 30% and the Fire damage of you and your totems by 20% (+0,5% for 20 Mastery Rating). Your Procs of Flametongue place a debuff on the target, that deal 100% of the Flametongue Damage as periodical Damage over 5 seconds. The Debuff is stackable.

Tornado Fist effect (10sec Duration):

After every Stormstrike you generate 25 Storm Energy. When u reached 100 Storm Engery, you get empowerd with the right Tornado Fist. Increse your Critical Strike Chance by 10% and the Nature damage of you and your totems by 10% (+2,0% for 30 Mastery Rating). Windfury became to Stormfury. Stormfury Attacks ignores Armor and cant be dodged or parried.

When the effect triggers, you get awesome shiny effects on the right and left hand. Numbers arent fix.

p.s. sorry my english isnt that good.
    Last edited by mmoc5190fb979a; 2014-06-21 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cnx77 View Post
    Ele Mastery is work in progress but i have an idea for Enh. Actually Enh. Mastery is pretty lame. Maybe someone get an idea for Eles by reading my idea for Enh.

Enhancement Mastery:

Molten Tornado Fists:

After every Lava Lash, you generate 50 Molten Energy. When you reached 100 Molten Engery, you get empowerd with the left Molten Fist. Increase your Critdamage by 30% and the Fire damage of you and your totems by 20% (+0,5% for 20 Mastery Rating). Your Procs of Flametongue place a debuff on the target, that deal 100% of the Flametongue Damage as periodical Damage over 5 seconds. The Debuff is stackable.

After every Stormstrike you generate 25 Storm Energy. When u reached 100 Storm Engery, you get empowerd with the right Tornado Fist. Increse your Critical Strike Chance by 10% and the Nature damage of you and your totems by 10% (+2,0% for 30 Mastery Rating). Windfury became to Stormfury. Stormfury Attacks ignores Armor and cant be dodged or parried.

When the effect triggers, you get awesome shiny effects on the right and left hand. Numbers arent fix.

I like that you are pitching an idea but, this is for Elemental's mastery, you can always create a new thread for Enhancement Mastery discussion. I do like the idea of this "elemental energy"(storm and flame) that I've seen people mention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cnx77 View Post

Enhancement Mastery:

Molten Tornado Fists:

Pretty off-topic.