Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Tusks? Realy... yeah, ok, guldan is wearing it... the mask looks horrible on Orcs (but thats maybe not scaled yet... looks like some colorless PVP Set to me, the Tailorversions of them (maybe not the shoulders, but... mew tusks -.-')

I like T5 way more than that, sorry. Iam not into this brutish Tusks/Teeth/Bone-Vudoo thingi of WoD. Would have loved to see a Set with Soulshards, all purple glowing with gosts or souls spawning around.
    Last edited by mmoc1e3ad4c34b; 2014-06-21 at 06:40 AM.

Deleted
    Its a little, messy.
    Quite alot going on

Quote Originally Posted by Phan View Post
    Its a little, messy.
    Quite alot going on
    Agreed. It's a really nice looking set, but I hope the normal/heroic version drops the Tusks and Spikes off the back. Otherwise, amazing.

This set is just fantastic, those shoulders ... !

Well, I better find myself a Mythic group, because THAT is amazing!

Deleted
    Oh my....I...wow. This is so perfect, I remember saying to my friends I hoped that the warlock set would take some inspiration from gul'dan, this is better than I could have hoped for.

Set it really awesome, really wish we got gul'dan's cowl though. The helm is a bit much I feel like a black cowl and a nice effect would've been even better, sometimes less is more.

As with the mage sets as well I always question why we can't get a more "normal" set for our classes. Normal in the sense of what you think of when you think of a mage or a warlock traditionally in a fantasy setting. I'm getting tired of all the spikes or cogs or whatever lol my mage/warlock is not some voodoo homeless savage or a gnome engineer from the future etc. Its cool when they do something different sometimes but I think we need to come back down to earth a little bit.

Needs a hood or something though seriously and it would be a lot better.
    Last edited by Erolian; 2014-06-21 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    about time they did a proper Gothic looking set for warlocks, its been missing the Gothic look since T5.

I think it looks great.

Best since T10.

head looks too heavy imo
    best set since T6

Mmo-champion needs to stop using human models. It makes this amazing armor look less cool. Wonder how it looks on Orcs. Model viewer is broken.

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

The headpiece looks like it doesn't know what it wants to be. It's just a random mess.

Deleted
    Don't want to be a party pooper but I'm not really feeling it. Colors bland, too much going on... just loooks messy in my eyes. That being said, a lot of people seem to be exited so I'm glad for them, but I'll keep transmogging Nemesis or Voidheart, my two favorite sets of all time.

I think if nothing else we can all agree that as a whole Warlocks have the best collection of tier appearances. Yes, my main is a 'lock but I think I'm being (as) objective (as possible) about it. I know plenty of non-Warlocks who share this sentiment.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

To all those posting that Gul'dan pic, the horns look like part of him, but the impaled skulls look like they belong to the twisted rock formation behind him...

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post

Shoulders have some kind of animation, but I can't get it good
    Judging from the way the spikes get that lit-up outline, I'd say they're meant to glow in the same way as the grievous PVP gear, while emitting wisps of green energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think if nothing else we can all agree that as a whole Warlocks have the best collection of tier appearances. Yes, my main is a 'lock but I think I'm being (as) objective (as possible) about it. I know plenty of non-Warlocks who share this sentiment.
    I absolutely agree. Druids and shamans have been lucky through every expansion as well. I really pity rogues

Join FDWH Gold Challenge Mode on OpenRaid and get your awesome transmogrification set. These events are for everyone, ranging from hardcore veterans to skilled casual players. No experience is required, only knowledge of tactics. Make sure to put MMO-Champion in your note!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    For sure. Felheart, Nemesis, Corruptor, Voidheart, Malefic are all incredible. I like the earlier sets in general so I don't really bother with the sets after these. The current CM set is sick, though.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why everyone loves it, it looks kinda meh to me.