Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Hunter T17 Discussion thread

New set bonuses:

Item - Hunter T17 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus - Kill Command has a 25% chance to increase the size and damage of your pet by 10% for until cancelled.
    Item - Hunter T17 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus - While Bestial Wrath is active, one additional pet is summoned to fight with you.
    Item - Hunter T17 Marksmanship 2P - Aimed Shot critical strikes have a chance to call down an artillery strike on your target, dealing 10 damage. (Approximately procrppm procs per minute)
    Item - Hunter T17 Survival 2P Bonus - Increases the Focus restored from Serpent Sting by 2.
    Item - Hunter T17 Survival 4P Bonus - When you hit a target with Explosive Shot, you gain the Rapid Shot effect. Rapid Shot increases your haste by 10%, stacking up to 0 times.
    (Please note that it is Alpha and subject to change)

Overall, i think this an awesome step in the right direction for Tier Set bonuses, Survival one seems a bit... weird.. but still.

Edit: Ty marcackermann86
    Last edited by Alvarie; 2014-06-21 at 01:13 AM.

So as BM you could technically have 7 beasts out now if you took Stampede + Dire Beast + 4pc set bonus? Dear god.

10+ Year Old Account
    the marks 2pc. shit soudns baller as fuck. matter of fact all of them look great! im looking forward to wod more and more
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Hope the BM bonuses don't get changed but they probably will; just based on the context they sound like the best tier bonuses we've had in probably over 3 tiers in my opinion.

i'm not a hunter but you copied all the stuffed that was removed too. the set bonuses are like this. all the stuff in red on the front page has been removed.

Item - Hunter T17 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus - Kill Command has a 25% chance to increase the size and damage of your pet by 10% for until cancelled.
    Item - Hunter T17 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus - While Bestial Wrath is active, one additional pet is summoned to fight with you.

Item - Hunter T17 Marksmanship 2P Bonus - Aimed Shot critical strikes have a chance to call down an artillery strike on your target, dealing 10 damage. (Approximately procrppm procs per minute)

Item - Hunter T17 Survival 2P Bonus - Increases the Focus restored from Serpent Sting by 2.
    Item - Hunter T17 Survival 4P Bonus - When you hit a target with Explosive Shot, you gain the Rapid Shot effect. Rapid Shot increases your haste by 10%, stacking up to 0 times.
    also keep in mind that Celestalon has stated this on twitter...
    If you look closely, every tunable number on set bonuses is "10".
    Last edited by Lessthanzer0; 2014-06-21 at 01:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just the general effects of the set bonuses are pretty sweet.

Marks 2 set = Volley?!

Deleted
    I loved T14 bonus, BW for additional 6 seconds. Now thanks to AoC BW has shorter CD which I also love.
    T17 bonus seems worse for me. Gief increased duration of BW instead of another pet for me pls <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh... but thats so boring. New things bring new play styles and what not!

Those SV bonuses would be SO much cooler if Haste interacted with SS and BA. Dammit.

Sounds like we gotta be BBF's with RNGesus in order to do max deepz.

Though as others have said, Surv's seems a tad boring, MM sounds absolutely awesome & BM's sounds alright.

On a somewhat related note, the set looks fuckin' awesome. Dat Rylak-hunter.

Deleted
    Could almost have passed as a warrior set imo. Bleh, not too bad but could honestly have wished for something better.

Disappointed in the set. The helmet just does not look good at all IMO. Hoping the mythic set will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Disappointed in the set. The helmet just does not look good at all IMO. Hoping the mythic set will be better.
    Yea I don't like the helm at all either, but the rest of the set looks pretty good. As somebody else said it almost looks like a warrior plate set. I'm hoping the mythic version well spray different effects out of each shoulder's chimera/rylak head.
    I'm also highly loving the set bonuses for BM and Marks. I hope the Marks proc looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xemik View Post
    Yea I don't like the helm at all either, but the rest of the set looks pretty good.
    It's ugly
    In my opinion since Ruthless gear in Cata we got nothing nice. (Look-wise )
    Challenge gear is awful, same with T14/T15/T16

I really like the set personally actually.

More and more considering actually re-rolling hunter next expansion...just hoping MM is better than it was this xpac, I actually enjoy MM.

best a hunter can hope for is ugly badass instead of ugly moron
    Looking like a derpy voldo with a facebeam - ugly moron, or wearing dino tails instead of devilsaur heads on your shoulders ugly moron again.

Feels like a step back toward gronnstalker days, you looked like a monster, but at least it looked badass

10+ Year Old Account
    Set looks kind of cool for once, Mythic will probably be better (i hope)

- - - Updated - - -

An updated T6 in WoD would be awesome... imagine the graphics they could pull off with shoulder eyes now /drool

I wonder if the second pet will KC too with the BM 4pc, because that would be absolutely absurd...

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If I had to guess, just a dire beast 2.0 that lasts for the duration of BW. Therefore if it scales with haste we're probably going to be right back where we are now with BM haha