WoD possibly bringing back traditional elementals (and other crafting mat talk)

It's a minor thing from the latest build, but something I figured I'd bring up after I spent a few minutes doodling around in MSPaint to be sure I had my thoughts straight (and then I felt like an idiot when I actually looked at the database).

If you look at the various datamined items, there are three Sorcerous elementals there: fire, water, and earth. What's interesting is their flavor text; unless I'm reading them wrong, supposedly they can be generated by using your crafting professions (that's how I'm reading "magical byproduct," anyway). Each one has four professions listed.

I then thought about it a bit, and when I couldn't keep it all straight in my head I fired up my state-of-the-art drawing program and drew it out.

Then about ten seconds ago I looked on the database after it caught my eye, and sure enough, my theory was correct, Sorcerous Air just wasn't listed in that batch; might've been added earlier or they might not have put it on the front page. Well, I had fun doodling it anyway.

The other thing of note was the combos. Certain crafting profession combos are suited to each other if you want to be able to generate any elemental on a single character; as a leatherworker/engineer for over three years now, this pleases me. It might include garrison crafting as well, though, so you might be able to generate all the elementals regardless of what you know personally. It's much too early to tell, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Honestly, though, there seem to be a lot of different crafting materials this time around. On top of bringing back the old elementals after going to a single elemental type in Mists, there's also things like greater flasks requiring a specific reagent along with alchemy-specific supplies (which are probably crafted from more basic materials). I'll be interested to see how crafting pans out this time; it's different every expansion, it seems!

"You know nothing Jon Snow."

Nice, it was more fun crafting when you had to get lots of different materials for stuff.

Deleted
    Cool. With the addition of the reagent bank and trade goods stacking higher, it won't be as much of an issue to have many different types of elements bag space wise.

Deleted
    I'm hoping this adds a little bit more depth to crafting. I personally enjoy crafting more when it feels more involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    This might have something to do with the profession buildings you put up in your garrison. We will likely find out more when the Alpha is back up again and we can see what improvments have been made in the garrison.

I'm guessing you can get the sorcerous elements with your profession buildings too, and not just by having the profession learned, but we will see.

I always felt crafting should be more social, but hopefully it won't turn into an issue if the server doesn't have enough people.

Here comes the elemental shuffle! It's good to have an alternative way of "quick" gold, since the gem shuffle is *probably* going down.