Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Bisexual guys, do they exist?

Pretty straightforward question. Approximately how many are out there, whether opened or closed? How is life like compared to living a life as a straight man?

Deleted
    You called?

And... Normal i guess?

I can appreciate beauty on both sexes and be attracted to it, but when i go for men it tends to be feminine men afaik.

No bears here please

And how many exist?

Hard to say... I mean, a fair % of people are bi-curious i'd state, but bi-sexual?

Eh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Pretty straightforward question. Approximately how many are out there, whether opened or closed? How is life like compared to living a life as a straight man?
    *waves* Yes we do. I can't imagine it's any different; most people, unless I tell them, don't even realise.

Deleted
    Everyone is bisexual, they just don't know it yet.

Deleted
    Well yes, I was attracted to few males (2-3 ), but always behaved and never engaged, but Im more into girls anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Incorrect assumption.

Reminds me of what Louis CK said once

"I just have never seen a dick I wanted to suck, that's really what it comes down to. I've never seen a penis that inspired me to suck it. Every dick I've ever seen has bummed me out. I hate 'em. I hate 'em! They ruin my day when I see 'em, but that's just so far! I mean, the fuck do I know? This guy right here might have a beautiful dick. This guy, if I saw his dick, I might go "Oh fuck, that shit's going in my mouth right now," and I'd have to blow him. Fuckin' hold him down and blow him. I would rape-blow people. I would like hold the guy down and blow him despite him. That's the kind of shit I would do."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    Love her
    Would've preferred to see Oberyn and Loras exchanging glances

I used to think I was 100% Straight.

But Ryan Reynolds made me 99.999% straight. That was before he played Wade Wilson/Deadpool which made me even more confused D:

Bow down before our new furry overlords!

yes they do... or did you think only girls ca be bisexual?

(I've met 1 guy and 1 girl who are openly bi so far and they've been pretty normal people... they simply feel attracted to both sexes the way you might feel attracted to only women/men)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruge View Post
    Would've preferred to see Oberyn and Loras exchanging glances
    I'm pretty sure they do at the Purple Wedding. At least in the show.

I know right, and while most people are deluded, there are those who are SO deluded that they think they only are attracted to one gender, and its the wrong one! like, omg! delusion inside a delusion! its deluception!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they do at the Purple Wedding. At least in the show.
    I know, that's what I mean - that's the video I'd have preferred him to link

Of course, if they identify as such they are.

Yes, we do exist and I can't say life is much different. Only difference I can come up with is checking guys out too sometimes.

I met gay guys and i met a lot of straight guys, but i have never in my life met a guy who is really bisexual.

I met gay guys who occasionally fool around with girls, but i have never ever met a gay guy who has been in a serious relationship with a woman AFTER being in a serious relationship with another man.

I'm attracted by feminine looking traps. I have never been attracted to a normal looking guy though.

Kinda like this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    but when i go for men it tends to be feminine men afaik.

No bears here please

Deleted
    Yup, and only takes a few drinks for it to come out

10+ Year Old Account
    Just...no. I don't know why anyone thinks this. Not only are you essentially claiming that heterosexuality and homosexuality don't exist because everything is a spectrum and you haven't met the right one and blah blah blah, but the real monkey wrench is you forget about the asexual population. They exist. I guarantee they aren't bisexual.

Bisexual men DO exist, but they tend not to be too common probably due to an odd social stigma. Liking a woman is considered far more normal or at least common than liking a man (bisexual girls are a dime a dozen, but this thread is asking if bisexual men even EXIST). The real question is why that societal perception is so pervasive?