Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Just...no. I don't know why anyone thinks this. Not only are you essentially claiming that heterosexuality and homosexuality don't exist because everything is a spectrum and you haven't met the right one and blah blah blah, but the real monkey wrench is you forget about the asexual population. They exist. I guarantee they aren't bisexual.

Bisexual men DO exist, but they tend not to be too common probably due to an odd social stigma. Liking a woman is considered far more normal or at least common than liking a man (bisexual girls are a dime a dozen, but this thread is asking if bisexual men even EXIST). The real question is why that societal perception is so pervasive?
    jokes aside, that seems more to do with animal kingdom behaviour, bisexuality benefits females more than males in the primate realm, we arent that far off from it so likely has some influence? then again depends on what primates... too many examples.
    Dont think it has much to do with culture in this case, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I met gay guys and i met a lot of straight guys, but i have never in my life met a guy who is really bisexual.

I met gay guys who occasionally fool around with girls, but i have never ever met a gay guy who has been in a serious relationship with a woman AFTER being in a serious relationship with another man.
    Because women are high maintenence, they naturally expect the other gender to put up with their shit. Yes that's a gross generalization but I'd imagine most bi men are more comfortable living with another man, again in general.

I like futa, does that make me bi, or just weird?
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Yup, and only takes a few drinks for it to come out
    Some of the gayest men I know are straight drunk guys.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to think I exist.

Also this
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    when i go for men it tends to be feminine men afaik. Eh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Pretty straightforward question. Approximately how many are out there, whether opened or closed? How is life like compared to living a life as a straight man?
    no idea how many, but yes. And its like anyone else, but much easier to get laid. :P

People are people, you dont get a stereotypical gay, bisexual or straight guy, some will be "normal" some effeminate, some very masculine.

I tend to usually identify as gay in discussions and such on sexuality, just because its easier than saying I'm bi, that raises whole arguements like this thread, do they exist, are they just a stepping stone on the road to full gay-ness....etc, gets boring real fast.
    Last edited by mmoc3f25629bd0; 2014-06-21 at 10:19 AM.

Either way on topic, ofc bisexual men exist.

To be fair, would be much easier for me to be bi than straight, sadly i have no real attraction to men (wrong bits, wrong shapes).
    Funny thing is, i get hit by men as much as i get by women, so many lost opportunities!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    I met gay guys and i met a lot of straight guys, but i have never in my life met a guy who is really bisexual.

I met gay guys who occasionally fool around with girls, but i have never ever met a gay guy who has been in a serious relationship with a woman AFTER being in a serious relationship with another man.
    I'm bi, in that I find both women and men attractive. I tend not to do relationships much, but when I do its generally with guys, not because I have an inherent bias that way, its just way less hassle. Women in general (and yes broad sweeping generalisation incomming!) are much more high maintenance. Plus my interests are more bloke-y, motorbike, endurance runs, cycling, martial arts, gaming....its just easier and less work with a bloke than a woman in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    jokes aside, that seems more to do with animal kingdom behaviour, bisexuality benefits females more than males in the primate realm, we arent that far off from it so likely has some influence? then again depends on what primates... too many examples.
    Dont think it has much to do with culture in this case, but who knows.
    its mostly culture I'd say. Its not that long ago that bisexuality was much more accepted (pre-rise of abrahamic religions), indeed some more ancient cultures saw it as totally normal, even encouraged it.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    its mostly culture I'd say. Its not that long ago that bisexuality was much more accepted (pre-rise of abrahamic religions), indeed some more ancient cultures saw it as totally normal, even encouraged it.
    To be fair, you can use the same logic and say that it was a result of the culture.

No. Just like no one is truly gay, they only do it for attention of the opposite sex!

Joke aside, yes of course they exist. But in my experience they aren't as open about it as women are. I know quite a few bisexual women, but only ever met one bisexual guy (might have met plenty, but they never admitted to it). Personally I think there is social stigma afoot, that makes it harder for a guy to admit he is gay/bi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Crowley View Post
    Joke aside, yes of course they exist. But in my experience they aren't as open about it as women are. I know quite a few bisexual women, but only ever met one bisexual guy (might have met plenty, but they never admitted to it). Personally I think there is social stigma afoot, that makes it harder for a guy to admit he is gay/bi.
    That's rather true.

People tend to be a bit suspicious of bi-males. Thinking that either they're only messing around or going through a phase of experimentation. Plus bi-males seem to have gotten a bit of a reputation for being unfaithful.

<-- Bisexual guy right here.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Everyone is bisexual, they just don't know it yet.
    /tenchars
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Just...no. I don't know why anyone thinks this. Not only are you essentially claiming that heterosexuality and homosexuality don't exist because everything is a spectrum and you haven't met the right one and blah blah blah, but the real monkey wrench is you forget about the asexual population. They exist. I guarantee they aren't bisexual.

Bisexual men DO exist, but they tend not to be too common probably due to an odd social stigma. Liking a woman is considered far more normal or at least common than liking a man (bisexual girls are a dime a dozen, but this thread is asking if bisexual men even EXIST). The real question is why that societal perception is so pervasive?
    sure straight and gay people exist, they're just boring. It's like only ketchup or mustard. When the perfect hot dog takes both

Or only liquor or beer. When the best drink is Angry Balls a combination of both. (seriously I'm right and you're wrong angry balls is king)
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Depends what you consider to be bi-sexual. I could never date a guy, sleep with one, cuddle, etc... Nor do I don't find them attractive at all. In that sense I am very straight, but I'll fool around with a guy if I am feeling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a bi-sexual aunt who married a transsexual man. And I'm not saying that just to sound quirky, its the real deal.

The curious thing about what is bi-sexual and what is pan-sexual and what makes them differ from one another. It seems to just fall into a catagory of bi means you can be attracted to both main sexes male and female, but pan sexual means you are sexually attracted to all types, man, woman, trans, hermaphrodite, you generally have no intolerance to anyone sexually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Everyone is bisexual, they just don't know it yet.
    I had this conversation with a friend once. He asked me if a woman presented herself to me, would I. The answer was a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOO, but thanks for offering.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2014-06-21 at 10:56 AM.
    #boycottchina

I consider myself straight but i've had a devils threesome more than once. I guess that makes me...something, bi?

I know more guys that are truly bi, having relationships etc. then girls who call themselves bi but just get drunk and make out with other females.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    Well yes, I was attracted to few males (2-3 ), but always behaved and never engaged, but Im more into girls anyway.
    Same, or to an extent nothing sexual per say. Also, hello Slovak Brethren!
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I had this conversation with a friend once. He asked me if a woman presented herself to me, would I. The answer was a resounding NOOOOOOOOOOO, but thanks for offering.
    I don't know man, perhaps you haven't met the real girl yet? /s

I like how people think they can convert people to what they're attracted to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Zaitsev View Post
    I don't know man, perhaps you haven't met the real girl yet? /s

I like how people think they can convert people to what they're attracted to
    You mean like how ultra religious fathers think sending his gay son off to military school will straighten him out?
    I've got a video of an all male group of army guys naked and getting it on, but can't link it here.
    #boycottchina