Anyone know why this is happening? (mouse issue)

Just started happening about 20 minutes ago. I had this problem before with a Razer Naga, and it's the same exact thing with my Feenix Nascita 2014. (note: i've had the nascita for months now)

It just randomly gets caught up on something...everything is clean and fine, it just randomly started doing it. It's very hard for me to describe, so I recorded myself attempting to do the best circles I can, but you can clearly see it spazzing out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vCNON6x48M

Some parts you won't really notice, but it feels like it's being pulled the other way.
    Last edited by F1reheart; 2014-06-21 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    private vid

Sorry, think I fixed the vid now...

I dont see what its doing personally. What kind of surface do you have the mouse on?

Deleted
    try without a mouse mat and see if there is any differance

Quote Originally Posted by ben- View Post
    I dont see what its doing personally. What kind of surface do you have the mouse on?
    http://i.imgur.com/a9WfMbG.png

I don't know how else to explain it.

You stated the mouse is clean, have you cleaned the mouse pad itself? It does tend to have build up, usually warm water and soap will address the mouse pad issue.

Also, are you using the same USB port as your previous mouse when it went faulty?

Try other ports.

Reinstall/Install/Update Razer Synapse because it also updates the mouse's firmware.

Try another surface or mousepad -> I used to have the CE MoP mousepad as well but for some reason my Naga would act weirdly when it would happen to pass over the white area behind the pandaren. I've switched to another mousepad (CE Cata :P) and it was fine.

Try cleaning again with a (very) soft brush that can reach inside the hole where optical part is.

My question : Has anyone else experienced occasional weird camera issues with a Razer Naga in WoW? Sometimes during a raid, when I use right click to turn, the camera will instantaneously change to look up (from character feet looking at the ceiling) for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    My question : Has anyone else experienced occasional weird camera issues with a Razer Naga in WoW? Sometimes during a raid, when I use right click to turn, the camera will instantaneously change to look up (from character feet looking at the ceiling) for no reason.
    Yes I've had that problem with every mouse I've used, and my brother as well (logitech g600 i believe). May be a problem with the game.

Thanks for all the advice, I'll try switching the ports and see what happens. Also might try a different mouse pad

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I had the same issue with my Razer Naga 2012 over a year ago. When switching to the Logitech G600 I was free from the issue, however a few weeks in it started as well within WoW. Thought it was the oddest thing that it would never happen in any of my other games that I played.

Later, I did switch to my old Logitech G9 and it never had this issue anymore.

check out this topic:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post26887739

seems to be a common issue with the naga and the g600, the above solution i posted in that topic works fine for me

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    check out this topic:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post26887739

seems to be a common issue with the naga and the g600, the above solution i posted in that topic works fine for me
    Thanks! Changed my settings and waiting to see if it's resolved.