Deleted

Question Returning to WoW after 2 years, what to do!? Helppp

Hey guys!

So i'm literally bored out of my mind and thought i'd reactivate my membership to see how the game has changed. I literally have no idea what the hell is going on in the game anymore, all my toons from when I stopped playing i'm afraid of going on as I literally have NO idea what to do!

Although, one thing i've always loved and been good at is PvP. So I was thinking of leveling a class to 39 and just twinking and that level.

Is that still a viable option? Which classes are strong/fun to play with now in WoW? I used to play Druid (feral&resto), Mage (frost&fire), DK and Paladin back when I used to play. Skill level is no issue so whatever class is fun and not underpowered would be perf!

Thanks guys!

Wait till WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    There has been a TON of changes so..

I think resubing for a month isn't a bad idea at all. It's only 15U$D, and you can always unsub if it's not what you want.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by mrswag View Post
    Hey guys!

So i'm literally bored out of my mind and thought i'd reactivate my membership to see how the game has changed. I literally have no idea what the hell is going on in the game anymore, all my toons from when I stopped playing i'm afraid of going on as I literally have NO idea what to do!

Although, one thing i've always loved and been good at is PvP. So I was thinking of leveling a class to 39 and just twinking and that level.

Is that still a viable option? Which classes are strong/fun to play with now in WoW? I used to play Druid (feral&resto), Mage (frost&fire), DK and Paladin back when I used to play. Skill level is no issue so whatever class is fun and not underpowered would be perf!

Thanks guys!
    The game is in an odd state of balance. Most specs feel brokenly op, but the naxt spec has its own broken features. All the classes you listed have great potential. Resto druids share top heal spot with shaman/monks. Frost mages are incredible. Ret pally is the only spec that probably wouldn't perform that well relative to the others.
    Last edited by Pwellzor; 2014-06-22 at 07:50 PM.