Where can I find MMO-Champion statistics?

I know my join date is not old, but ive been coming here off and on since the site launched.

Im not sure if its just nostalgia but i am pretty sure the forums use to be farrrrrrrrrrrrrr more active than they have been in the past few years.

Is it because everyone knows whats happening in WoW and no information is held back? because i remember a time where mmochampion had all the new info that no one had any idea bout...seemed to be shit tons of people here back in those times.

now it seems like the forums barely move lol...correct me if i am wrong bu i remember there a time where it was basically hard as fuk to even have a thread u make stay on the 1st page of the forum from all the activity...now i see the same threads stay on the 1st page with barely any posts..

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion Statistics
    Threads
    Members
    Active Members
    is all I can find. I don't know of any deeper statistics but I'm sure they exist

The rest of it is probably just in your mind. The speed of the forum varies from day to day and what is going on. During Blizzcon it gets exactly as you say - can't even keep a thread on the front page and during lulls in content it slows down as there is less to talk about. That hasn't changed since the site started and it's not suddenly less popular today.

Also, no one holding back any information on our end; the alpha is not under an NDA and anything in it is released for public consumption.

10+ Year Old Account

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |