Thread: Please help

Deleted

Please help

Hello, I've got a problem with my gw2setup.exe from guildwars2 web. When I launched it for the first time everything was okey... Until I ha to cancel the uploader. When I tried to launch it again it downloaded like 11mb on the first page... Then it slow down to 300kbs and then it goes to 0kbs and stay that way. I tried everything... I tried using some old gw2.exe file from this pages... It says "The graphic system failed to initilize. Please restart your client." I tried rename files. I tried redownloading the setup for like 1000x time... I tried deleting files .tmp and soo... Nothing... By the way Im launching it as admin and tried to launch with compatilibility for other OS... Nothing helps
    Pleeeease help.

Deleted
    Thanks for trying but ive already went to i believe every web page about this issue and nothing helps. Btw I even tried to reinstall OS and it didnt help. But thanks anyway

Deleted
    You could try leaving it on for a night? I have experienced the same thing, it does it once in a while but it should continue after the error by itself. It won't happen immediately, so I would suggest to just leave it on for a night and it should work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you checked the Tech Support help page? And you can always submit a support ticket if you can't get it sorted, they have a very good turnaround time.

https://help.guildwars2.com/home
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Thanks for advices. Yep i went thrught everything. Nothuing helps. But i didnt try to leave it ver night. so Ill just run it now and leave it until tomorrow ... Lets hope

Deleted
    It worked for me tweice, so I hope it works for you as well And yeah if that doesn't work, make sure you send a ticket for help.

I third contact their tech support. It's what they're there for.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.