10+ Year Old Account

Thrive off negativity

Why do i seem to thrive off negativity?
    I love seeing people fail, as long as it doesn't affect me.
    I automatically hate everybody and if something does something that is even remotely out of ordinary i become extremely irritated with them.
    Example, If somebody slams shuts a door and make a noise, in my head i think, why the fuck could you not shut that quietly.
    And when people fight its like almost satisfying to see.
    Another example is when people try to justify that wow is still a good game to be played (which is absolutely not true [not an opinion, fact]), it infuriates me for 2 reasons, 1 it is not a good game so why are you saying that, and 2 why are you trying to be positive, it sucks so if you keep justifying it nothing will change because blizzard wont care if they have their subs, which is also being lost.
    On the other hand i LOVE when i see a pessimistic post about how it sucks now(as long as there is validity to it) and i enjoy reading it and seeing all the zealots show themselves in a losing battle.
    Any ideas on why i am so negative?

May be it's because you're a terrible human being?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no purpose to a thread like this which is really just a way to bash (not opinion, fact) World of Warcraft.