Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    hm, I honestly just looked at the US ladder which is predominantly horde. Pretty much every alliance on that top 100 is EU, with a few exceptions.

Basically just goes to show what Holinka has said over and over again. Top players gravitate to the same side to play together. EU went human, US went horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I admire that you waste energy on bottom feeders like that only trying to troll and flame. I sure as hell know i cba

I fail to see how it's a troll when most of the top US ladder is horde. If humans were totally OP you'd think both US and EU would be alliance, that's not the case. I'd rather be an orc myself instead of human, but PvE is my focus and my guild is alliance. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    I fail to see how it's a troll when most of the top US ladder is horde. If humans were totally OP you'd think both US and EU would be alliance, that's not the case. I'd rather be an orc myself instead of human, but PvE is my focus and my guild is alliance. /shrug
    alliance is dominate in EU, but lets break down what popular on each side; orcs = nerfed, troll=nerfed, wotf=nerfed, emfh=the same.

humans are beyong dominate for every class that can be them in EU among pvp'rs, and it isn't due to the aesthetics.

Would love to see racials gone, but a quote a long time ago from GC indirectly said his hands were tied regarding the matter. IMO it's too intertwined with race change revenue

EMFH definitely needs to be nerfed, and blizz neglecting this issue is just not fair, what they were trying to do with nerfing all other racials and EMFH remaining as it was I really don't know, where in fact EMFH was the only racial that needed a nerf and not the other ones. What is blizz trying to accomplish by doing this is beyond any reasoning... This thread definitely needs a lot more attention

If EMFHS is nerfed, it shouldnt be a cooldown nerf, otherwise that just renders the racial useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Would love to see racials gone, but a quote a long time ago from GC indirectly said his hands were tied regarding the matter. IMO it's too intertwined with race change revenue
    Blizzard needs to get with the times and make the racials OOC/PVE only like most MMOs have been doing for the past forever. Keeping combat perks tied to them is always going to draw the retards to certain races.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Keeping combat perks tied to them is always going to draw the retards to certain races.
    What? Are you mad or something? Are people retards because they want perks?

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Check out US ladders

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Blizzard needs to get with the times and make the racials OOC/PVE only like most MMOs have been doing for the past forever. Keeping combat perks tied to them is always going to draw the retards to certain races.
    A "retard" is less likely to care for the combat perks a racial provides. They are more likely to go for some fancy cosmetic feature when it comes down to picking a race.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Deleted
    EMFH is only as powerful as the trinkets available are. At the start of an expansion it's weak and at the end of an expansion it's strong. We've restarted this debate for the past 3 expansions and this rule hasn't changed. With trinkets becoming more and more gimmicky and powerful as expansions go on, EMFH is becoming more controversial. Ergo, trinkets are the problem; not the racials.

Solution: move the CC-breaker function to a PvP ring instead of a trinket and Bob's your uncle.

But if we fix this one, we'd have to find something else to argue about and nobody wants that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no idea how an extra 4765 Int/Agil/Str would ever be useful... Best keep it the same and nerf everything else into the ground.

Yes, yes I am being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR View Post
    EMFH is only as powerful as the trinkets available are. At the start of an expansion it's weak and at the end of an expansion it's strong. We've restarted this debate for the past 3 expansions and this rule hasn't changed.
    This.
    Move along ppl, nothing more to see here.

Lets talk about shadowmelting polys/hexs etc - go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sicstynine View Post
    This.
    Move along ppl, nothing more to see here.

Lets talk about shadowmelting polys/hexs etc - go.
    Nothing to talk about there. Its a 2 minute pro-active cooldown which takes skill to utilize properly.

What do you want to talk about next?

It's annoying that they nerfed Will of the Forsaken (upping the cooldown from 2 minutes to 3 minutes) but did absolutely nothing to Every Man For Himself.

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankly View Post
    Check out US ladders
    Check out EU ladders

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we really need to add another 20 minutes onto the Horde queue times though?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Orc's are getting nerfed. Bloodfury is already only 4.4k Attack power, nowhere near 6k. 2200 spell power. Also, they're being reduced to 10% reduced stun duration.

Undead's racial has already been nerfed, and is going to be nerfed again. It currently shares CD with trinket, and in the expansion it'll be on a 3 minute CD. Touch of the Grave heals for ~950-1000. I don't even think this can be compared.

IMO These are what I'd considered balance. They don't directly add (significant) levels of power and are varied. Rocket Jump, Shadowmeld, Blood Fury, Arcane Torrent, Stoneform, etc. They all add some flavor to the race. Every man for himself adds another trinket.
    Yes it is only 4.4k atk power but couple that with the on use trinket and it adds up to a nice burst especially on a warrior slamming someones face in

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, if you think that those small numbers actually differ you from a good or a bad player you're totally wrong.
    It's strong, OP? No. The US ladder has almost everyone in top 15 as ... Guess what? Horde. Orcs.

I just guess people don't know this yet. CC reduction, meaning stuns. A CCed DPS is a bad DPS. You can imagine that a say, a) Trapped target can be cleansed, wyveren target can be cleansed, fear can be cleansed, literally many CCs can. A few can't, but most can. However, stuns? No.There's no way to get rid of stuns. You have trinket and that's it. However the orc racial ability? 15%? You're probably sitting a good 15 seconds in stun in 3s matches that last for less than 3-4 minutes, while longer you'll sit more. However, with the orc racial? That's 15% less.

Stunned for 10 seconds = 8,5.
    Stunned for 15 seconds = 12.75.
    Stunned for 20 seconds = 17
    Etc.

And if you're being focused, or stunned, you can imagine that you'll get stunned for more than 20 seconds in a match. There's NO WHERE, a trinket of either the choices proc or use would be able to change the damage dealt or even the CC you can do, not to mention how you can actually change the gameplay or even get the kill with the 15% extra freedom. People just think, OH MORE DAMAGE FROM THE TRINKET ZOMG CUZ OBVIOUSLY IN HIGH RATED GAMES YOU DON'T GET FOCUSED OR CCED WHEN YOU DO SO HUEHUEHUEHEUHEHUHUEHUEHUE.

Really.. Let's now add that the orcs have their AP buff aswell, it all adds up pretty good.

Either way, it's not OP. Probably better than a few racials, not best. I've missed with quite a few hits in a row against night elfs with my hits. Let's not mention Will of the forsaken which literally is a DOUBLE CD against fear and charms. Obviously with a DR of 30 seconds with the pvp trinket, however it's just 30 seconds... You most likely wont get a fear twice, due to DR. Being able to break both of the fears, or charms unaffected by DR is strong. Even the Dwarfs 10% DMG reduction is good, now that we have such huge battle fatigue, one of the lesser good, but still competetive. Not to mention screwing up a feral druid by removing all of his bleeds. 5 Combo point rip + rake, there's a few globals wasted every 2 min there