1. #1

    I just found out WoD is bringing back Skirmishes

    Th-thats all I ever wanted Blizzard


    I think I might resub this winter

  2. #2
    Moderator Blithe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    1,999
    Welcome back.

  3. #3
    Not to get off topic but now that you mentioned it, what is the % that WoD will come out in the winter?

    Just to stay in topic, I am happy I don't have to grind honor/jp for non conquest PvP gear.

  4. #4
    The Lightbringer CosmicGuitars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    Not to get off topic but now that you mentioned it, what is the % that WoD will come out in the winter?

    Just to stay in topic, I am happy I don't have to grind honor/jp for non conquest PvP gear.
    They've said it's releasing in fall, so I'm holding them to that.

  5. #5
    Moderator Blithe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    1,999
    I hope this helps.


  6. #6
    Yeah skirmishes! Why did they remove them in the first place? To bring them back later and say it's new content? Anyway, I'm so happy they will be back too.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    I hope this helps.

    that is last day they would release it can be from now till then.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

  8. #8
    The Patient Boxerlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    206
    At last, sitting in a major alliance city and doing absolutely nothing will be gone! Bored and doing nothing? sign up for a fun little skirmish! Hooray!

  9. #9
    Moderator Blithe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    1,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Newgate View Post
    that is last day they would release it can be from now till then.
    Yeah, I know.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by manybadgers View Post
    Yeah skirmishes! Why did they remove them in the first place? To bring them back later and say it's new content? Anyway, I'm so happy they will be back too.
    Their excuse for removing them was actually: "nobody did them", which was complete bullshit. I remember being able to queue up in Skirmish at the lower-levels with my friends ages ago, and if we did it then there's more than likely a whole lot more people doing it at max level so it probably is just an excuse for "new content".

  10. #10
    It amazes me what little things will get people to unsub/resub. Welcome back regardless i guess.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •