worth returning before WOD?

Hi all,

Been un-subbed since about november last year... didnt rage quit or purposley do so i just didnt renew work, famly and ps4 were pretty hectic.

Got a hankering to play again most of my old friends/guildies have drifted away over the last couple of years so contemplating a last hurrah and rerolling alliance (almost 9 years never played ally) and moving server. Is it worth doing so now how is the game atm? still plenty of folks around or has summer/pre expac drop off slowed things down?

Deleted
    Since you mention PS4, I advise you to stick with it. You won't find anything new or peculiar with WoW now, just the same hamster wheel activities. And with the lack of friends/guildies it only gets worse.

Be smart and save your money for Last of Us, Metro, Destiny, DriveClub, Shadow of Mordor, Alien Isolation, Evolve, AC Unity, Order 1886, etc...

Quite a few people are taking a break until WoD at the moment. You might enjoy some of 5.4's content if you didn't do it before you quit, otherwise you'll probably end up grinding SoO or something for 4-5 more months.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always worth leveling a character on the other faction, IMO, and seeing all the new things there are to see if you've never done it before.

There are a lot of people taking a break until WoD right now...but if you don't mind meeting new people and making new friends, there are still plenty of people playing (at least on the populated servers I've seen).

Not really much harm in subbing for a month and seeing if it's enjoyable enough to stay for more.

Come back see if you are having fun then stay, if not wait til WoD

I would stick with PS4 until next year which is probably the time WoD will go into beta.

Deleted
    I have respect for people that have the creativity to play wow at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely. MoP has been spectacular. If you haven't completed much depth in Proving Grounds, or challenge modes you should return and get that done with friends.
    There is also Brawler's guild, pet battles, achievement hunter, flex raiding including a shot at heirlooms from Garrosh.

Anyone who says there is nothing to do in the game right now is just a noob with 6k achievement points.
    There is more to do now, even with the extended time, then there ever was.
    WoW Moderator and Staff Editor at Stratics-WoW!
    http://wow.stratics.com/ - A World of Warcraft Fansite dedicated to lively opinions on the important topics within the game.
    Co-owner of AcegamesTV!
    https://www.youtube.com/acegamestv - A general gaming network focused on high quality variety content!