Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Pulling the biggest whiner on LFR into the Hagara twister.

Gripping someone DCed to save them from anything.

Lifegripping a kiter, like Holy did on Atramedeus HC.

I wish I saved people who fell of Lei Shen but alas. Tank once Heroic Leaped back tho. Works also on Galakras.

Me and my friend had a leap of faith rotation to pull people onto the platform as it's disappearing on elagon then pull whoever pulled them on off the platform. The LFR rage was fantastic

Pulling people through flanking orders (longwise, so they hit every. single. one. and come to a crashing dead heap at your feet). You can do the same thing with Ashen Wall on Dark Shaman.

Running to the edge of Lei Shen's platform right before the wind starts and gripping them to the edge.

A good way to win the runback race on Garrosh: Wait till they have just rounded the corner, and grip them. That area is so dark it'll mess them up and they'll run back toward the Paragons room .

Things I can do anymore because it's not run: Outside the area to MSV, slowly grip AFKers to the edge of the cliff, then hop on a mount, grip them over the cliff, and levitate down.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I don't get it, am I the only damn priest who can't grip while falling?
    I have a macro that dismounts me, life grips my target, and levitates myself. I call it Trolol. :-D
    Last edited by buffalowbie; 2014-06-26 at 05:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Can't grip while falling.
    If you turn on auto-dismount you can lifegrip before you start falling. I've pulled people up in the air with 3 priests only for them to fall to death that way.

When my tank friend who I two man everything with falls off platforms (Lich King pushed off... Heroic Rag) I like to grip him back so I don't have to solo the rest of the boss. Pretty epic when he falls off just to be pulled back to life with me screaming in skype, NOT TODAY RAG NOT TODAY!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kagebertha View Post
    When my tank friend who I two man everything with falls off platforms (Lich King pushed off... Heroic Rag) I like to grip him back so I don't have to solo the rest of the boss. Pretty epic when he falls off just to be pulled back to life with me screaming in skype, NOT TODAY RAG NOT TODAY!
    Similar things here - saving people from knockbacks that would otherwise have killed them! Stuff like grabbing in the person that was sleeping on Protectors comes to mind.

Deleted
    During cata, on the ship during lfr, go to the very edge of it and leap a guy who's juumping around and he falls to his death

Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Similar things here - saving people from knockbacks that would otherwise have killed them! Stuff like grabbing in the person that was sleeping on Protectors comes to mind.
    So much this!^

My personal one, was on the last trash prior to Ragnaros, those two snakes that would knock you miles in the sky. I don't know what happened, but I had a moment of ninjalike reflexes. One guy didn't get to fly further than 15 yards or so before I gripped him down again. That has since been impossible to reproduce, so I've written it off as a moment of insanity.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    So much this!^

My personal one, was on the last trash prior to Ragnaros, those two snakes that would knock you miles in the sky. I don't know what happened, but I had a moment of ninjalike reflexes. One guy didn't get to fly further than 15 yards or so before I gripped him down again. That has since been impossible to reproduce, so I've written it off as a moment of insanity.
    I've done that with Durumu and Galakras towers a few times.

A guildmate of mine drowned someone in SW who was afk. (Moral of the story, don't afk in SW in a group with an evil minded priest).

Personally, I use my powers for good like pulling people out of Malkorak's smash and ripping back someone who was stunned in Durumu's knock back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzete View Post
    A guildmate of mine drowned someone in SW who was afk. (Moral of the story, don't afk in SW in a group with an evil minded priest)
    I must be evil minded then.

My last guild, after 1st night of raid, the GM/RL afked in shrine. Bored, i then proceeded to grip him outside shrine, into then under the water of the pond (The Vales former glory) and drown him. It took a few days before he spoke to me again lol

Beware of the bored Spriest!

Both of mine were during Cataclysm. First one, I got from a video on youtube from a priest using LoF to kill someone when the priest had a meteor fixated on them. Second was on Warmaster Blackhorn in DS. Gripped our other healer at the start of the fight into one of the purple puddles just after he had done his AoE shout. Had to solo heal the entire fight, but totally worth it.

Also had a vendetta against our shaman who was extremely crap, so crap that he hardly even used heroism because he would forget in between fights, where he had bound it. So I took a bit of delight in killing him on Hagara. Also used him as fodder on Baleroc with the crystals quite often. We'd get as many stacks as we needed from the rest, I'd pull him to a crystal and we'd forget about him. Yes, mean, but he couldn't even be bothered trying to make himself better, which cost us progression at times when we weren't a guild willing to really recruit as most of us were close friends.

Also gripped our DK to the gate before Baleroc when we were going for the Shannox achieve. Didn't really intend on much happening, but the boss actually spawned just as we killed the last mob and before he could move away. His shriek over vent was delicious.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nobody mentioned The SkyHook yet?

Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Gripping people who got hit on stuff like the bridges going towards Horridon and pulling them back on after what they thought was instead going to be their certain doom.

Or, gripping people who get knocked off the tower on Galakras.

Favorite current troll time is gripping someone into the Heroic Shockwave on nazgrim. Bonus points to if you kill them when they'd just popped CDs.

Oh also a really fun time to grip people is when engineers pop rocket boots to get back after a wipe since not only do you grip them backwards making them effectively waste their "get back and afk faster" item but when you grip them it makes them turn around and face the opposite way so a lot of the time you can make them zoom off back before where they even popped them in the first place.