Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

This haircut please.

Those nipples... are impressive.

With every new preview I grow more and more hopeful about the Male BE model.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrappyMuffy View Post
    I do think it would be nice to have a choice or two in body type, for every race.

That said, anyone who was "expecting" or "hoping for" the new human model to suddenly look like Orlando Bloom were just setting themselves up for disappointment. Unrealistic expectations at their very finest. I don't know how many times Blizzard has stated and restated over and over that they are staying as close as they can to the current profiles. This is just what Warcraft humans look like. They are huge.

I think the new model looks great. As an artist myself, I really have a lot of respect for the work these guys are able to do. Fleshing out a face with with so much character while still remaining true to the original model is pretty incredible.
    true, I think they could've made the new face a little better though. looks ugly atm, and considering the original models really had no real face they could've made them decent looking without veering away from the overall human vibe. ugly beta humans vs badass looking orc model, I know where most people will be rolling come WoD

Does anyone else think his crotch is a little too flat? Poor Guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    I'm now sold on buying WoD.
    I've main'd a male human for years and this model is just fantastic.
    The proportions and everything I don't like about the current ones are fixed for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Overall allright, even if I think the body evolving to that is pretty... well, it was already exaggerated in the musculature.

I finally figured out what bugs me about these new models though. It is the lips, something about them looks really unnatural in almost every preview i've seen. Still, really glad for the updates overall.

The model looks amazing. Really impressed with the race previews shown so far.

true, I think they could've made the new face a little better though. looks ugly atm, and considering the original models really had no real face they could've made them decent looking without veering away from the overall human vibe. ugly beta humans vs badass looking orc model, I know where most people will be rolling come WoD
    I disagree. They seem to have alot of heroic and overall distinct expressions, which is probably the best feature here. They also look kind of...british, which is basically what humans in Warcraft are based off of anyways.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-06-26 at 03:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that thinks this isn't good?

The model doesn't look bad at all, proportions look good for the most past except that the Torso is a little elongated. Also the Forearms are a little too over-sized and that was one of the reasons I disliked the old human model as well. The overall addition to body hair looks fantastic, the expressions look cool; I don't expect the human males to look very handsome like Prince-charming since the Human-race via WOW is more intended to be rugged and have a more experienced battle-worn feel/display. I saw so many negative feedback about the expressions but at this point, what can you expect out of the humans? They have to stay true to the nature of the characters, and that actually matters more than putting in silly facials to provide comic relief. Otherwise, great job blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those sure are some, uh, distracting nipples. lol
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot damn.

I said it earlier when I saw the gnomes as well, Blizzard are really stepping their game up. They've always had really nice CGI for their trailers, and now their models are actually starting to look decent (Whilst still being basic enough to be run on most rigs).

10/10. Gj.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Earthbound View Post
    What female in WoW doesn't have flat chest / small breasts?
    Thaaat's the point. they need to have their titly bits to look normal.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks this isn't good?
    nope I don't think they look great, am pretty conflicted on what we've seen so far. feel like orcs are the only really aesthetic looking new models, taurens seem ok but kind of goofy. dwarfs are alright, gnomes are alright, undead so far have seemed pretty lackluster. graphically they're obviously much better, but aesthetically overall they're really weak. I don't even feel like most fit in with the warcraft theme that well compared to the older models. I dunno

It's pretty good.

OT that face, so much better holy hell

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    how many times are you wearing armor that exposes your nipples?
    EVERYTIME! That's how I roll.

Male human is the only model so far where I can't see anything from the old model, kind of :P While that could be a good thing, I don't really like this new face. Makes me think of some Tarzan movie o.O
    What probably bothers me the most is the lips. They are too pale. I don't know about you guys, but my lips isn't the same colour as my skin. I think they should be more pink - so hopefully there'll be an option for that.
    I really like the hairy chest though

10+ Year Old Account
    <.< >.>

Reserves 'Manshrek' and 'Gaston' on my server, lol.