Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    ...and why exactly?
    Horde has enough lore as it is, and alliance could use such a great, deep and involving characters like those. And they are paladins, the most interesting class for alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I can't do this as horde?! What madness is this!
    The Alliance/Horde divide doesn't seem as strict this time around. Some Alliance characters help out in Frostridge and there's a few Blood Knights doing the same in Shadowmoon.

I like the paladins pals. Fiona's presence is a touch bizarre but I'm glad they made the cut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The Alliance/Horde divide doesn't seem as important this time around. Some Alliance characters help out in Frostridge and there's a few Blood Knights doing the same in Shadowmoon.
    I say keep it Alliance-only. Perhaps I am biased but I feel like Alliance got the short end of the stick since Cata up until SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Why would you not be able to? You were able to with their cataclysm questline, surely you should be able to in WoD
    Because they're in Shadowmoon, and Shadowmoon is alliance only till 100 at which point the only thing Horde will have there is a dungeon and max level quests.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    ...and why exactly?
    They get neglected from time to time and feel as if they are entitled to certain things because of that I guess.

OT: I really enjoyed the quest, the dwarf seems pretty dead though? Maybe you should add a spoiler tag. I hope they add some more old quest NPCs like Cho or LiLi or the dragon punching dwarf from badlands or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Last time I quested in WPL I had to finish grinding the zone random mobs for XP.

Ah, vanilla tinted goggles.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I still miss Jadaar and Asric; these two were great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    I still miss Jadaar and Asric; these two were great.
    There's a lot of blood elf/draenei cooperation in WoD. This is the perfect chance for them to come back, or at least AU Jadaar.

The feels. T_T
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..