[A] 12/14H 577 Boomkin LF Guild!

Hey,

As the title states I am a 577 ilvl boomkin LF a raid group currently for WoD!

Raid Times: Any day evenings works well for me! as long as it's after 6:00pm CST for weekdays
    I am 12/14H exp in SoO with around 40+ attempts on paragons.. have seen the first 7 bosses of paragons. If your raid group is looking for a strong boomkin who can do mechanics then go ahead and add me on BTAG-Jesp#1814 or post on this thread with your recruitment info!

Thanks!

Hi there! We could use a skilled Boomkin. We're currently working on Heroic Garrosh and are at P3 after 2 nights of attempts. We raid Tues/Weds from 8-11:30pm EST. Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com.

moshrooms#1279 added you in game. 14/14hm LF exceptional dps with 0 boomkins on roster. going 25 next week from 2 10's. mon-thur 7-11 est (6-10cst)

Guild: Therapists
    Server: Blackrock (Horde)
    25M 13/14H

Raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs.

*Strong leadership (since 2008)
    *Fun atmosphere
    *Mature members

Being that we have been raiding together for a long time, we are looking for people who want a guild home - long term. We are quite happy with our guild “personality” and seek others who enjoy a drama–free and fun place to raid. Just about everyone in our guild is either in their twenties or thirties and all members treat each other with respect. I am available to talk if you would like to know more about our guild. You can reach me (terroarr#1146) or another officer in game on Blackrock. Good luck in your guild search.

Guild website: therapists.guildlaunch.com

Contacts: Terroarr#1146
    or
    Grenouille
    Shocksyn
    Onýx
    Unahornn

Hi Nevers Haven is currently looking for a solid boomkin for our heroic raiding core (we are in a serious boomkin deficit - need moar orange!). I am not sure if you are interested in still participating in SoO progression... Right now we are making good progress on Siegecrafter and plan to continue working on SoO as we head towards mythic raiding in WoD. Please look over our info and let us know if you are interested. Good luck in your guild search!

~Mynn

Raid Nights - 2 nights/week (server time):
    - Wednesday, 6:45-10pm PST
    - Thursday, 6:45-10pm PST

SoO progress: 11/14H 25m

Officers:
    Ebonfist (GM) - Ebonrage#1615
    Kauitzer (RL) - Kaubell#1881
    Mynn - Mynn#1156
    Divineshag
    Zerakul
    Eycevein

Elysium of Magtheridon [H] is currently looking for exceptional recruits to round out our mythic team.

We currently have heroic Garrosh on 10 man on farm and rotate new people in every week, to give experience to everyone in order too prepare for 6.0

Our raid times are 9-12 Est Monday & Wednesday and 7:30-12 Est Sunday

If you are willing to swap to horde we may be a great fit for you heading into WoD

If you feel like you may be a good fit we would love to hear back from you. Feel free to drop us an app on our website www.elysiummagtheridon.guildportal.com or feel free to contact our recruitment officer Keilania#1585 with any questions you may have

Hello,

About Us
    <Guiles Theme Song> is a progression raiding 10-man guild, residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (EST/PvP). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, kill bosses faster than anyone else. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster going into 20-man mythic for Warlords of Draenor.

Progression
    T14: MV/HoF/TES - 14/14H (1/31/13)
    T15: ToT - 13/13H (6/6/13)
    T16: SoO - 14/14H US#29

Raid Times
    M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowlaunch.com/
    Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timoseewho#1824). Please leave your name and class/spec in the notes.

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Hey there !

<He Man Woman Haters (US) is an Illidan- Horde guild that is looking for a full-time Moonkin for 25-man progression!. We are currently 13/14 and progressing on Garrosh!

Raid Schedule

Friday - 8:00- 12:00 PM CST
    Satuday - 8:00-12:00 PM CST
    Monday- 8:00- 12:00 PM CST

Contacts

Recruitment Information Real-ID list:

Wildshot- Myzery#6427
    Shylôck- Schoolbored#1490
    Atticbeast- Aubrik#1471
    Jacobbunday- Impulsive#1668
    Babylocket- Caitlyn#1266

10+ Year Old Account
    Contingency is a semi-hardcore 10man guild on Alexstrasza looking to recruit for 20man Mythic raiding in WoD.

What type of players do we want?

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it's available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team. This involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
    • Having stable computers and internet connections
    • Min/maxing your character
    • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes' developments as well as the game's developments and upcoming changes

Ranks at the end of each tier:

Tier 12 (25man) 7/7H US #179
    Tier 13 (25man) 8/8H US #84
    Tier 14 (25man) 16/16H US #59
    Tier 15 (25man) 13/13H US #36
    Tier 16 (10man) 14/14H US #70

We are currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes to continue improving our progression in Warlords of Draenor and beyond.

What were looking for: Skilled Players on/off Server.

Just because these are the only classes listed does not mean we don't have room or a perm spot. Good players who want to progress with low raid hours this is the place for you!

Raid Times:

9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Monday-Thursday

Contact Information:

http://contingency-alex.enjin.com/

Officers:
    • Divr (Divr#1350)
    • Adellianna (Adel#1579)
    • Problim
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premeditated is an Alliance guild located on the Stormrage server. Guild is 14/14 H 10man, but recently went 25man about a month ago and is 12/14 H. Currently recruiting a boomkin ! Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 8-11pm EST. Current loot system is EPGP (does require an addon). Raiders are expected to show up on time ready to raid. Vent is required.

If you’re interested you can fill out an app at premeditatedguild.com or if you have more questions contact me in game (Veroicone#1375 or whisper me on Sookei), or contact any of the following (Dkdubs, Wermhat, or Leblue).

Hey Never,

<Before The Fall> has successfully cleared 10 and 25man 14/14 Heroic SoO. Now that SoO is on farm we'll be fine tuning our roster in preparation for WoD. We are looking to add a boomkin to our roster for a core spot and think that you might be a great fit for our team. We're aiming to have a very competitive roster so as a guild we'll compete for those early kills, and we're looking for players with the same goals.

http://beforethefallguild.com/

Prowl#1190

Raid times
    T, W, Th, Su 8pm-12am EST (Currently raiding 2 days)

Progression
    14/14 Heroic SoO (10/25man)
    13/13 Heroic TOT
    15/16 Heroic MSV/HOF/TOES
    8/8 Heroic DS
    7/7 Heroic FL
    13/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/TFW

Code:
    US Rank: #39 www(dot)guildox(dot)com/go/g.aspx?a=4&w=US&l=EN
    Realm Rank: #1
    Realm: US-Velen/Eonar combined realm (PvE)
    Datacenter: New York City
    Format: Currently 25-man* (*going to 20)
    Faction: Horde
    Timezone: US Eastern (EST)
    Raid Times: Mon-Thurs* 8p-12a EST (*MoP completed on 3 d/wk schedule.)
    Guild Age: 9 years
    Atmosphere: Not d-bags. Not bads. Not trolls.
    Recruiter: Cobane#1358
    Twitter: twitter(dot)com/shadeofarrows
    Shade of Arrows is recruiting:
    DPS- all classes
    Healer- all classes
    Tank- will review exceptional players.

Goals: Our goal in WoD is to finish each tier on heroic in 2 months or less from tier release. Ideally, the faster the better. This will allow months of downtime between tiers and we expect to finish in the top 30 for the Americas/Oceanic. If tiers drag out for 4-6 months, schedules become complicated and natural roster turnover hurts progression.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid two nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Samsara#1268 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:20, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    DPS and HEALS (Immediate opening for 1 Disc priest, 1 Ele Shaman, 1 Boomkin)

Melee DPS and Ranged DPS prepared for Heroic Garrosh.
    We are always interested in exceptional players.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)
    US 65th Heroic Lei Shen 25 man
    US 65th Heroic Garrosh 25 man

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to me in-game, send a PM to Enders on our forums, or add my battle tag Samsara#1268. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Hey there Nevers!

<He Man Woman Haters> onIllidan (US) is a 13/14 HM Horde guild that is looking for a full-time Boomkin for 25-man progression!.

Raid Schedule

Friday - 8:00- 12:00 PM CST
    Satuday - 8:00-12:00 PM CST
    Monday- 8:00- 12:00 PM CST

Contacts

Visit our website at hemanwomanhaters. enjin. com

or contact any of our officers during the day!

Recruitment Information Real-ID list:

Wildshot- Myzery#6427
    Shylôck- Schoolbored#1490
    Atticbeast- Aubrik#1471
    Jacobbunday- Impulsive#1668
    Babylocket- Caitlyn#1266

**Who we are**
    Supremacy Revitalized is a 11/14H level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for mythic raiding and more.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**Our Preferred Class Needs:**
    *Paladins
    *Priests
    *Druids
    *Mages
    *Rogues
    *Monks
    *Death Knights

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * Legendary Cloak
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    email: SupremacyRevitalized at gmail dot com
    Post here

10+ Year Old Account
    <Blacklisted> is looking to bring on more raiders for upcoming Mythic raiding

Our current progress: 14/14H, US Top 500
    Raid times: Tue/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST
    Current comp: http://www.blacklistedguild.com/members

As we move toward Mythic raiding in 6.0 and WoD we are looking to expand our raiding team.

Please contact my recruiters - Blkdynamite#1384 or Durandal#1553

Thanks!
    Last edited by Dominico; 2014-08-28 at 01:07 PM.

NA - Dominiko#1777(BN) Dominiko#5315 (D)

Hey Nevers!!

We're currently looking for more players to round out our roster for WoD, and a Boomy would be fantastic! Give me a shout and we can chat, I would really like to talk to you about our guild. Here is our spam for more info =)

Renshai (US-Lightbringer [A]) is a 10 man progression raiding guild LF any and all experienced raiders for the transition to WoD. Raid times are T,W 9:30-12:30 EST, but this may change as we move on. Both singles and groups are welcome to apply. Current progression / gear in not important, but please have some raiding experience to share. We are currently 11/14H and working on Siegecrafter.

This raid team was formed in ICC, and most of us have been together since the beginning of Cata. We have had some pretty drastic changes recently, but we are stable and ready to expand for WoD. We have all intentions of raiding Mythic content in the next expansion.

What you can expect from us...
    - Consistent progression through all content the game has to offer
    - Flasks, Food, Gems, Enchants, and glyphs are provided for all full time raiders
    - A mature, experienced officer core. No first timers or 16 year olds here, we've been at this a long time.
    - An awesome website for raiding strats, kill pics and videos, and general discussion
    - No cliques or "Fvckin-New-Guy" attitudes. Don't be a douche and you'll fit right in.
    - Paid Realm / Faction change for exceptional candidates

What we expect from you:
    - Maintain >90% attendance. We understand that RL happens but we expect that you plan around your raid nights, not the other way around.
    - Attitude. We expect our raiders to show up every night with a positive, go-git-em attitude. Showing up week after week like someone just killed your dog is not acceptable. We are here to have fun, and nobody is going to come in and ruin that. If you are going to throw a temper tantrum after a wipe night, then you are not right for this team.
    - Awareness. We have excellent, WoL top 100 healers, but they will not heal stupid. Stay out of the sh!t --> kill bosses faster --> gg.
    - Ability. While we are not looking for top ranking players from former top 10 blah blah blah, we also aren't interested in window lickers who can’t use a CD. Be able to perform, and you’ll be fine.
    - Be a member of a team. We are not looking for a raider who is going to log on to raid in silence, then log off for the rest of the week. We are looking for more e-friends to share this game with, not for our own egos, but because I believe team synergy is the most important part of progression raiding.
    - Attitude. Yes, I said it again because it’s that important.

If you're interested, please contact me in game @RealID jelopudinpop#1414 (please include in your friend request that you are responding to this ad). You can also feel free to get in touch with any of our other officers in game, and they will be able to help you out. Lastly, you can learn more about us and fill out an application at www.renshai.net.

Officers:
    Appa- Bound#1245
    Zantaara- Zan#1371
    Xooney- Xooney98#1286

We're looking forward to hearing from you!
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced