Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    So what do they even do?

I doubt more than 5% of the population raids 3-5+ nights a week

I doubt more then 5% of the population actually does any sort of legit rated pvp

so what exactly are the huge majority of WoW subs doing in WoW...just casually leveling characters or something year round or are they just all gold farmers/bots from asia?
    I have been collecting skyshards and grinding different reputations. Raiding with a big group can get boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    RBG groups are quite easy to find with the "Oqueue" addon.
    I'm quite curious about how many people use addons. It's probably a surprisingly low number.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    The two sentences are related. OQ RBGs seem to have a cap of around 1800 - and typically much, much lower.
    Not exactly true there are groups in OQ with 2000-2200 ratings. Thing is they want people to gte on vent, skype, or mumble, to do rbgs with them. Which isn't fun to me since I like to listen to my music while doing bgs. Most voice chat RBGS are just a bunch of bitching at other people lol. But like I said i don't really care about rating just to get capped and hopefully get the pvp titles. I'm at Stone Guard atm so I consider that good since I'm not super hardcore about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe people see a few posts from elitist asshats or run into one every so often and just try to avoid running into one at all [or again]. There's just too many assholes in wow these days.

Here ill give you guys an example in cliff notes.
    We get it, you think you're good at wow. Well done. In a top 25/50 guild in Vanilla? Just shows you had A LOT of time on your hands, nothing more. 48 hours 1 - 85? Is that supposed to be impressive? Good job on nailing those professions, must have been tough.

So you're saying you got a friend into Wow then lied to him about how much of a time sink RBGs or Raiding actually is and completely put him off the game. CONGRATS! Not only did you completely ruin the beginning part of Wow (the derping and learning and derping some more) and sped him through it far too fast, you then ruined the end game for him. Pat yourself on the back, good sir.

I'm glad you don't play Wow anymore.

Deleted
    not playing "serious" (some people consider pillar humping serious pvp) rated pvp does not mean not playing pvp at all.
    many people just don't give a shit about arena.

So what do they even do?

I doubt more than 5% of the population raids 3-5+ nights a week

I doubt more then 5% of the population actually does any sort of legit rated pvp

so what exactly are the huge majority of WoW subs doing in WoW...just casually leveling characters or something year round or are they just all gold farmers/bots from asia?
    I raid heroics and I dont raid more than 2 nights a week...

does that mean I dont raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Goretex View Post
    Not exactly true there are groups in OQ with 2000-2200 ratings.
    These are non-OQ groups looking to pick a couple of replacements.

Deleted
    The sentence is from before LFR was made, right?

Since LFR, up to 70% of the players see the raid content. At least if the armory stat values reflect something correct here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    Which kinda shows that the video game market right now is controlled by a big mass of stupid and ignorant on the consumer side. People that don't really know or understand what they want from a game, but who just purchase what commercials tell them to.
    It boggles my mind that after so many posts where people disagree with you, you can't see past your own style of play. Not everyone rushes to hit max level, gear up their character and raid/pvp immediately upon logging in.

Based on your confusion I think casuals know more about what they want from a game than you do. It seems as if WoW doesn't satisfy you at all.

I doubt more than
    I doubt more then

How do you....I don't even...
    How can you use proper grammar then mess it up only one sentence later saying the same thing...