Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Maybe you should try a trading game then, this is an ACTION rpg. I'm not sure about you, but I don't consider trading action.
    Leveling up isn't ACTION(y) either, nor is skill customization, or items, or the story, or...
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    1. Still want trading. You basicly still just log inn to farm specific drops with no controle what so ever.

2. Not enough content. You still just run rifts, and then more rifts.

3. Content that are inn patches always seems like they should have been there on launch for some reason.

Im just bored with the game I guess. But I do want trading alot. It was fun to trade inn Diablo2, made you try new builds, chars etc all the time.
    Maybe D3 just isn't for you. Have you tried Path of Exile? It may be just what you're looking for, and it just came out with its second expansion. It's 100% free to play, (true free to play, no pay to win stuff at all) it's super hardcore, highly customizable, and you must trade in order to acquire wealth/items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has Blizz upped the exp you gain, or decreased the exp requirements to level your Paragon levels? Went from Paragon 89-100 (half way into P100 now) today.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Has Blizz upped the exp you gain, or decreased the exp requirements to level your Paragon levels? Went from Paragon 89-100 (half way into P100 now) today.
    I seemed to be leveling crazy fast too... Couldn't tell if it was a change to XP or just Custerian Wristguards and Boon of the Hoarder being op as fuck in combination
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

First vault run completed on T4 ..... went from 70mil to 131mil so 61mil. next time ill try the new gold gem

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Maybe D3 just isn't for you. Have you tried Path of Exile? It may be just what you're looking for, and it just came out with its second expansion. It's 100% free to play, (true free to play, no pay to win stuff at all) it's super hardcore, highly customizable, and you must trade in order to acquire wealth/items.
    Did on launch, and it sucked. Falsely hard-core game that is plasttered with things to make it hard-core, when its just stupidly made and confusing.

Also didn't like desync and tough combat lacked. But lets not turn this thread into POE vs anything...

I still stand by my statement. Diablo3 needs trading, would make it so much better.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I seemed to be leveling crazy fast too... Couldn't tell if it was a change to XP or just Custerian Wristguards and Boon of the Hoarder being op as fuck in combination
    I only get 233 extra xp from kills from my gear, so something must have been boosted when it comes down to leveling.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Monks got a pretty big buff this patch. Went from doing Torment 2 in a pretty okay pace to just blasting through things in Torment 3. Plus, the changes to skills as well as items have increased synergy between skills a lot. Playing a fire Monk, I have found a huge bunch of upgrades that are just perfect for my build (especially the legendary gems, since they are just insane), and it is darn fun to find all this new stuff.

Also enjoying Greater Rifts a lot. I like how you basically just focus on efficiency while getting pretty awesome rewards at the end. Tying the legendary gem upgrade to Greater Rifts is a really good idea and the upgrades feel substantial and meaningful for your build. All in all, I really like it.

Love the patch so far. Will be fun seeing what patch 2.2 will bring us when it comes out. =)
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2014-08-29 at 05:00 PM.

I'm having a hard time seeing the point in Greater Rifts other than for epeen flexing with how high you're able to go. The loot from the boss doesn't make up for all the other loot you'd usually get in normal rifts. When a T2 normal rift gives more loot/legendaries than R20(so T4-5 difficulty according to Blizzard), there's something wrong, and that has consistently been the case for me since the patch. And I really don't see why they force you to skip Greater Rift levels, which basically ends up meaning you just miss out on the loot from a rift you would've been able to complete. I obviously know it's so people with insane gear don't have to get bored to death, but I just think it should be a choice whether you want to skip ahead or just continue increasing rift level by 1 each time.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-08-29 at 12:43 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Gotta do Grifts for the Legendary Gems. That's the only real gameplay incentive.

I still think it's a big disapointment that poison damage is only on WD now. It would of made more sense if DH got poison over Cold and cold is already on every class while poison is only on WD.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Well. Demon hunters are officially trash in Greater rifts atm. Wizards are struggling along with barb due to low chances to procc furnace.

WD, Monk and Crusader are still really strong which is nice.

Some new fun items that can open up some new builds(that wont be good in greater rifts anyways)
    Hahahahahahhahaa

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Hahahahahahhahaa
    Thats an old post before Furnace nerf and DH buffs.

Anyways. I am Torm 6 ready and currently clocking in on Greater rift lvl 25. Will try again tonight on solo to see if I can reach higher.(season char btw)

How long does the community buff last? I see a blue post about it lasting for 3 days but that was before seasons launched.

Not bothered about the gold but the double goblins is pretty nice.