The Pokemon Game We're Waiting For

So, the Pokemon game I've wanted to happen since 4th gen, is this. One game, all the regions, intertwining storylines from multiple angles, all on the same system, with the same mechanics, compatible. In the even that Nintendo released, simultaneously, these games:
    First batch:
    Electric Yellow Version
    Heart and Soul Crystal Version
    Alpha Omega Emerald Version

Second batch: (Released as a yellow-style "midquel")
    Time and Space Platinum Version
    Light and Shadow Gray Version
    Epic Z Version

40 dollars a pop. You start in the original game's home region, and the story is pretty much the same on each game, but the places are different, along with the Gym Leaders. Team rocket got their funding back, and are abducting scientists from Team Aqua, Team Magma (To protect the world from devastation!), Team Flare (To unite all peoples within our nation!) Team Plasma (To denounce the evils of truth and love!) and Team Galaxy. (To extend our reach to the stars above!) They're looking beyond MEW this time, and want to create GENETICALLY AWESOME VERSIONS OF EVERY MAJOR LEGENDARY POKEMON. Mew 3, Ho-Oh and Lugia, Rayquaza, Giratina, Kyurem, and ZYGARDE. How fucking epic this double trilogy of legendary games would be, is beyond pokomparison. It's insane. It's nostalgic. It's new. It's epic. It's a finale, that might kick off an entire new country to start building. Pokemon's Lifespan? Doubling it right here.

So. In the event Nintendo made this awesome thing a reality... which version(s) would YOU buy?

I would love this!! Always wanted a game with all the regions together!

Didn't one of the lead developers, or even the creator of Pokemon say this sort of thing would never happen, because the player base often want such a stupid mix of random shit that doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Louie1992 View Post
    I would love this!! Always wanted a game with all the regions together!
    And it would suck. Level curve isn't just designed for that. Kanto champion would have level 16 pokemon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Didn't one of the lead developers, or even the creator of Pokemon say this sort of thing would never happen, because the player base often want such a stupid mix of random shit that doesn't work?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...66320409_n.png
    And that's not real quote. Not that I don't agree with it, but it's not something Tajiri has said.