Deleted
    585 Gear only managed to pull out ~14k DPS at Juggernaut, executing the same rotation as before the patch, having around 33% crit, 50% haste and 67% mastery raidbuffed. Warrior 22k, Warlock Destruction 20k, DK 17kish. Any tips on how to reacht that 16k DPS you're talking about?

Edit: SW / ES of course, and I picked Juggernaut because its the closest to "patchwerk" I can think of in SoO
    Last edited by mmoc030419f5fd; 2014-10-15 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    585 Gear only managed to pull out ~14k DPS at Juggernaut, executing the same rotation as before the patch, having around 33% crit, 50% haste and 67% mastery raidbuffed. Warrior 22k, Warlock Destruction 20k, DK 17kish. Any tips on how to reacht that 16k DPS you're talking about?
    Well mastery sucks without Inquisition, so that is probably part of the issue.

10+ Year Old Account

Edit: SW / ES of course, and I picked Juggernaut because its the closest to "patchwerk" I can think of in SoO
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...pe=damage-done Here are my logs from last night, we ended up almost wiping towards the end but I was sitting around 16k with my current gems/enchants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    Well mastery sucks without Inquisition, so that is probably part of the issue.
    Without reforging, changing stats kinda sucks. No Item alternative and already gemmed crit / haste.
    As a side note, warrior dps ( single target AND especially burst cleave) seems completely retarded and out of bounds.

Deleted
    I didn't kill Jugg today, but here is my log (Dark Shamans and Nazgrim - on Malkorok I died near the end):
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...e-done&fight=9

Deleted
    Maybe I'm not enough into crit and should gem completely for it. Gonna try that out. Still wont make up for the missing 6k dps...

Maybe I'm not enough into crit and should gem completely for it. Gonna try that out. Still wont make up for the missing 6k dps...
    Well, I think our lvl 100 talents are a bigger dps gain than the warrior ones, but I could be wrong. Overall, dps balance is certainly looking very questionable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might just stack mastery gems (more AP) and go Prot without RF up since Ret damage is fucked. DS damage is pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlina View Post
    Might just stack mastery gems (more AP) and go Prot without RF up since Ret damage is fucked. DS damage is pitiful.
    Not that I would try such a thing, but would that actually work?

I asked this in the other thread, but I'll try here too, as I'm a bit lost when it comes to our new stat priorities, and my damage seems pitiful on a target dummy. Anyways...If I'm understanding this correctly, we gem Haste until 40$ and then Crit, correct? What's the cap on Crit before switching to Mastery? Also, a lot of my old gems were Str/Haste hybrids; would it be better to change those to pure haste or haste/crit (if the latter exists)?

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioRGc1 View Post
    I asked this in the other thread, but I'll try here too, as I'm a bit lost when it comes to our new stat priorities, and my damage seems pitiful on a target dummy. Anyways...If I'm understanding this correctly, we gem Haste until 40$ and then Crit, correct? What's the cap on Crit before switching to Mastery? Also, a lot of my old gems were Str/Haste hybrids; would it be better to change those to pure haste or haste/crit (if the latter exists)?
    Also remember the ?? dummies are level 100 now. Anyways RE: Gems I've been looking at Haste/Crit where possible (and there's a lot now I think Hit was converted to Crit on gems), but there doesn't seem to be a consensus. Some people are going pure Strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlina View Post
    But, hunters are TOP priority.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    hunters are worse than we are to be honest, but we are still pretty down there too. hope they fix our terrible finishers. ( 11k auto attacks and only 16k TVs? is this for real?)

in guild raid now and I feel shamed to even be in it. DPS so shite. Atleast before I did decent numbers, as ret palas did.

Oh well, SoO is piss easy now. thats something..
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Waiting to hear the "ret is balanced but everyone else need tuning" crap like I did at the start of MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciric-Wildhammer View Post
    Waiting to hear the "ret is balanced but everyone else need tuning" crap like I did at the start of MoP.
    I seem to recall Celestalon wheeling that one out for this cycle already.

So my ret is fucked (boosted green warriors probably out dps me in my 585 gear) but I had a tonne of fun on my fire mage in mythic today....

Deleted
    Flowe, a Ret paladin from EU-Frostwolf just told me that he tried out gemming full Str./Crit, leaving him at ~29% haste unbuffed. He made #1 Thok Mythic, saying every Boss dies so fast that he didnt really need more haste because of high bloodlust uptime. Someone else tried that out? I tried different gemming but SimC doesnt seem to spit out stat weights anymore. It seems to still favour ~40% haste and crit afterwards, leaving me at ~15500 SimC DPSish...

Flowe, a Ret paladin from EU-Frostwolf just told me that he tried out gemming full Str./Crit, leaving him at ~29% haste unbuffed. He made #1 Thok Mythic, saying every Boss dies so fast that he didnt really need more haste because of high bloodlust uptime. Someone else tried that out? I tried different gemming but SimC doesnt seem to spit out stat weights anymore. It seems to still favour ~40% haste and crit afterwards, leaving me at ~15500 SimC DPSish...
    I don't wanna call you out on that but, I don't see that happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciric-Wildhammer View Post
    I don't wanna call you out on that but, I don't see that happening.
    Im gonna go ahead and say unless the boss dies within bloodlust that it's a DPS loss to not hit 40% haste.