max zoom out + screenshot

Maybe some of the more "advanced" folks can answer this. How to get a max zoomout and create screenshots like the following?

This is a screenshot from the shamans in SoO raid.
    http://www.wowchakra.com/guias/guias...rimmar-tier-16

Theres no player present in any of those screenshots. So its likely a 3rd party program that reads wow files and recreates the world in something other than wow.exe.

There are hacks out there that increase your zoom distance cap ingame, but I won't name them here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    There are hacks out there that increase your zoom distance cap ingame, but I won't name them here.
    You don't need any hacks to increase zoom distance cap. You just need to interact with the console. Or you can manually edit some of the configuration files in your wow folder.

To increase the max camera distance, use:

/console cameradistancemaxfactor 4

10+ Year Old Account
    It should also be mentioned that the perspective is weird on those buildings, making me think it is a composite of the area. But a sandbox should allow you to get a higher than allowed in game view distance in an instance. I know MMO-C has done flythroughs of several instances before they came out, that were definitely NOT from ground level.

- - - Updated - - -

I would guess, looking at the link, that it is definitely composited from several screenshots, not one from a higher viewing angle. Though, Dark Shaman are unique in that the area is almost identical to the actual area in non-instanced Orgrimmar, so it would be easy to get a birds-eye view of that particular area, over the rest of the boss encounter areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at Thok and Immerseus specifically, you can tell that the perspective is off, since those are enclosed areas, and the walls all seem to lean out.

That image isn't zoomed out, it's a composite of several images stitched together, you can tell by looking at the horrible perspective warping in the images. Most notable is the image below, there is perspective warping around all the edges and there is even some very bad, uneven stitching jobs that I circled in red.