10+ Year Old Account

Netflix from other countries on tablet?

So, I was subscribed to Netflix for a while, but found that the UK content simply wasn't enough for me, so I found an extension for Chrome called Media Hint which allowed me to watch the US versions and have access to a greater variety of stuff and also switch back when I want. Is there any way to do this on a tablet? I'm interested in resubbing and watching Netflix on my tablet, but don't know how to do this.
    Anyone have an answer or any experience? Cheers.

Deleted
    what tablet os?

10+ Year Old Account
    *Download the Hotspot Shield VPN an install in on your Android smartphone or Tablet.

*Run Hotspot Shield VPN app and select the Protect my Connection button. The free version of this app will automatically set your IP to an US address.

*Close the Hotspot Shield VPN app – it will still be running in the background – and open Netflix. You will now be accessing Netflix as if you were in America. Simply search for the US Netflix program you want to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by RoryTee View Post
    *Download the Hotspot Shield VPN an install in on your Android smartphone or Tablet.

*Run Hotspot Shield VPN app and select the Protect my Connection button. The free version of this app will automatically set your IP to an US address.

*Close the Hotspot Shield VPN app – it will still be running in the background – and open Netflix. You will now be accessing Netflix as if you were in America. Simply search for the US Netflix program you want to watch.
    Viewing content from outside your country requires a VPN, because you need to appear as originating from outside your country (to access U.S Netflix, you need to appear to be in the U.S).

There's several services that offer this. I, personally, use 'Unblock Us' at http://www.unblock-us.com/ The nice thing about this is that you don't need to run a VPN application on your devices- instead you change your DNS (A server that translates URLs to IP Addresses) to theirs. Their DNS replaces netflix.com with their own VPN/Proxy.

In any case, watching Netflix other than the U.K one on your tablet is certainly possible but you'll either have to run a VPN application like RoryTee gave an example of, or use a service like Unblock Us and change the DNS settings on your router or the devices you use.

if its an android tablet you can download an app called Hola. worked for me with netflix, you just chose country on the app, and bam!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    if its an android tablet you can download an app called Hola. worked for me with netflix, you just chose country on the app, and bam!
    I looked into this but a lot of reviews said it didn‘t work and spammed you with ads. My tablet is the samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1.

- - - Updated - - -

Anymore input?