Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Draka & Fenris Wolfbrother Sound Files (Spoilers)

Avoid to click on videos if you don't want to hear any spoilers, but I think most of this we saw on alpha test. And for some reason Blizzard removed those sound files in the latest build, but I saved them.

Is.. is Draka flirting with Thrall? Oh man, that's awkward..

oh look, it's hamuul runetotem, nazgrim, and possibly jiraiya from naruto.

if they're gonna re-use voice actors, i wish they'd do it with people who know how to change their voice for the role.

Any sound files on the Alliance side o' the aisle?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    So Fenris is generic villain, likely to die like one.

Draka is into incest. Nice.

Fenris... NAZGRIM. CAN'T UNHEAR
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    So Fenris is generic villain, likely to die like one.

Draka is into incest. Nice.
    Considering I suspect Thrall is keeping his heritage a secret, that's an unfair accusation. She has no clue he's her son from the future...or a future...possible future from alternate timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Considering I suspect Thrall is keeping his heritage a secret, that's an unfair accusation. She has no clue he's her son from the future...or a future...possible future from alternate timeline.

True, but it does make it awkward for those who do know. I feel like the doctor who just got in the results of a blood test for a couple, only to find out that they're mother and son.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Is.. is Draka flirting with Thrall? Oh man, that's awkward..
    I don't hear her flirting with Thrall at any point. She seems to be chastising him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    You know how they say that mother can always feel her child no matter of distance ? Draka is smelling something.

And thrall...may not object at all. He already did "this" with aggra so regular incest would still be much better.

Can't say I hear the flirting really. I get why one would think so with the "Why don't you have a mate?" question, but really, it's just a question and her following comments aren't flirty. And she sounds like someone who'd be devoted to her man.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I don't hear her flirting with Thrall at any point. She seems to be chastising him.

It was more a joke than anything. And chastising -- eh.

- - - Updated - - -

You know how they say that mother can always feel her child no matter of distance ? Draka is smelling something.

And thrall...may not object at all. He already did "this" with aggra so regular incest would still be much better.

.. DUDE. :|

At least Blizzard can laugh at themselves over the Aggra debacle.

At least Blizzard can laugh at themselves over the Aggra debacle.

#topkek

Much of those were had.

Hmmmmm ...

Think they sorting up things here ? :P
    Last edited by Stiven; 2014-06-22 at 04:47 PM.

True. This might actually be why Aggra shows up in Nagrand. Draka basically shames Thrall into calling Aggra to Draenor.

Glad they seem to be portraying Draka as a capable warrior in her own right. It's consistent with her character's previous portrayals, and there aren't very many established female characters from that time period.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Hmmmmm ...

Think they sorting up things here ? :P
    Probably.

By the way, you linked the thumbnail to the thumbnail itself rather then the full-sized image.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    True. This might actually be why Aggra shows up in Nagrand. Draka basically shames Thrall into calling Aggra to Draenor.
    Probably.

By the way, you linked the thumbnail to the thumbnail itself rather then the full-sized image.
    Sorry, fixed it now ^^

This isn't HER child though. Thrall is the son of another Draka from another timelines, and not related to THIS Draka. So even if one believes that BS of 'I can tell you're my son becuz power of love' thing it isn't HER son. Just like Garrosh isn't the son of THIS Grom. Thrall may be the son of A Draka, but not THIS Draka.

That said it doesn't really sound like flirting so much to me anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok Draka's a badass, awesome. Also Fenris's voice actor is def the one that does Nazgrim, I'm ok with that.

Drakka flirting with Thrall... Well, we knew this was gonna be back to the future. Wonder if Thrall wears Calvin Klein undies. Now he just have to make his mum and dad go to the prom together.