Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploring the main continent.

Doing a bit of everything. Have a rail way linking mine and my GFs little encampment to my brothers (two of them and my nephew + their friend) base. Built 3 "watch" towers around the base on hill tops, with two "gates" which have guard stations either behind them or on the wall. With snowmen manning the towers and stations. Plans for a 4th tower behind our house are in the works.

I will try to load a screeny at some point this weekend.

I've been just trying to build a town but i am finding it a bit hard since i am not as creative as i thought i was lol.

I tend to just want to keep building epic castles and interconnected dwellings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently started a single player creative game but quickly got annoyed of being alone in complete darkness. So I flew upwards during the day, roughly delimited a sizable chunk of land around my house, and started building a huge town that will be the capital of my Empire. It has countless houses, a library, a swimming pool, a museum, three docks, military quarters, high and thick walls all around the perimeter with huge gates, a park, a small forest, a shop, three farmlands, two cropping areas, a forge, a bank, five water springs and, of course, villagers. I'm planning to end it with a huge castle in the middle, and with a railway that goes all around the place.

Of course I lit everything with torches. I barely notice that the night has come, now that I'm safe and sound behind my enormous walls (I know I was already safe as no hostile mobs spawn in creative, but it feels good to be somewhat protected).

My empire is called "Pigeons' Kingdom".

I've been working on expanding my multi-player environment for when my friends play with me. There are four cities, with only three that are really developed. We are running pixelmonmod, shipsmod, buildcraft, inventory tweaks, ironchests, + a few more

For some reason I keep building huge underground caverns (even though it's anti-building lol). I'm obsessed with spending hours digging out huge mining operations then get bored and quit playing for some time. I start building supply bunkers filled with chests of blocks that I literally do nothing with. It's kinda cool though, when near the bottom you get the vision restriction but making a mini tower in the large caverns (usually about 30 blocks high) you can see the whole operation with brings a small smile out.

Hate running into lava though, forces me to mine obsidian which takes forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fought my fears and went to the bottom of the ocean in creative. There I started encasing myself in stone until I created a "dry" spot, then removed some blocks, added a torch and voila, a room at the bottom of the sea. The entire process took place in the darkness. Then I made a tunnel to the surface, added a ladder, mined underground and created a comfortable house in the middle of a cave system down there.

Then I used a railway to join my new private house to the train system of my other towns. Yeah, I've expanded a bit since my last post.

nothing special, just create my big castle, but it really brings fun

I recently introduced my wife to Minecraft. We have been building a world together. Last night she got to experience dying to lava beneath a block she mined for the first time. I spent 2 days clearing a cave full of rails/planks. Managed to get an absolute mountain of planks, Iron, and other goodies. I then created a tunnel all the way from our "home" to that cave, with a rail system going to and from. Last night we transported 10 carts with chests from there to our home, full of loot.

Gaining enough materials on a new Resonant Rise 3 server to build a 3 times ore processing set up, and also building my first room major room in my base that i've hidden underground from anyone who wants to try and grief it (carpenter trapdoor and carpenter doors disguised as stone are amazing)

10+ Year Old Account
    God, you guys make me wanna play Minecraft with someone (but i have never had the chance to play Minecraft multiplayer... sadly)...

Oks... O.T:

I'm finishing the bridge that connects all my houses (i always like to have a secure way to move around also... i like the view)

Not much of lately.. usually lost in other YouTube vids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to creep off in a distance of a server and build somethign... and my mind tend to make it.. big..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..