Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I would like to see something along the lines of:

Storm Surge
    Instant
    Functions as Earth Shock with Fulmination but deals damage to all enemy targets within X range of your current target.

Thematically Storm Surge could be glyphed to be a Wildfire, Microburst, or Hailstorm. All are potential storm events and would allow Ele shamans to alter their flavor a bit.

Edit: I was a little inebriated after helping a friend move yesterday, this is a simpler and more elegant idea based on current mechanics.
    Last edited by Namasthetu; 2014-07-02 at 01:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still waiting for them to scrap Rushing Streams now that Healing Stream Totem is nigh useless, and Conductivity as well as it was never really engaging for anyone but Restoration.

I wouldn't mind to see something along the lines of: CL builds up charges, at X charges you get to cast a Lightning Whip (ala Lei Shen).

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    I agree, our AoE 'rotation' is pretty boring, but I don't think a placed AoE is the right fix to that. Something like 'Lightning Nova', your Chain Lightning builds stacks of energy on targets every time they are hit, upon casting Lightning Nova these stacks explode, dealing damage to all units within 6 yards for X damage per stack. That would be pretty cool, but again, our AoE damage is already pretty strong, so this would likely be major overkill.
    well we have LS charges already, they could just integrate that into that lightning nova, would give us also the option of some aoe the second you have to move. but numbers arent tuned yet, so our aoe being pretty strong now isnt much relevant anyway.

I've been thinking about something similar:

Coudburst (replaces healing rain):
    Ele/enh:
    Your lightning bolt, fulmination and storm strike are amplified by the cloudburst, increasing the critical strike and multistrike chance with these spells against the enemies in the rain by X%. The critical strikes against target will cause electrified ground effect or amplify the existing effect.

Electrified ground (stacks up to 5 times):
    Deals Y lightning damage every second to the enemies standing in the on the electrified ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cloudburst, Lightning Whip, Electrified Ground, some amazing spells in this thread that all fit in really well with the class! Even just getting an incentive to keep FS up and use LB on proc in an aoe rotation would be nice. Not using a free LB in order to just spam CL feels off to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post
    Cloudburst, Lightning Whip, Electrified Ground, some amazing spells in this thread that all fit in really well with the class! Even just getting an incentive to keep FS up and use LB on proc in an aoe rotation would be nice. Not using a free LB in order to just spam CL feels off to me.
    I would lose my MIND if we got Lightning Whip. That would be the coolest thing they could ever do. Screw whether it is actually good or not, I would run around Draenor slapping fools with my Lightning Whip just because I can. BLIZZ PLZ