7+ Year Old Account

Help me, don't know what to play! O_o

As the titel says: I have no idea what to level first. i'm so confused right now that i take mom as a last chance to get some tips. (lol)

So to the people who know a lot of next exp and how/what classes will be like, i beg for your help!
    I enjoy playing everything pretty much. I've been playing rogue as main since WOTLK (little tired of that or melee but i still enjoy it a lot) or yeah, i enjoy it just as much as playing ranged, tank or healer! I'm not really any hardcore player right now or don't have any plans to be. More of a casual raider, i like to solo things and doing achievements. And of course, farm gold (;!

So here goes the question, which of these classes should i pick if i wanna casual raid/farm gold easily/solo/do achievements?
    (all at 90 atm)

Priest
    hunter
    rogue
    death knight
    paladin
    druid
    warrior

Rate them like this - 1:rogue 2ruid etc etc for what you think i should pick!
    i know its hard for you guys to tell me what class to play or you will say (do what you enjoy) but i really need some help, lol!
    I'm pretty much of a "I need a main char" guys. That's why i've had so hard time too leave my rogue since i have all the reputation, rare items, T3 and stuff like that on my rogue.

Thanks a lot for the help - Zith.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to solo stuff/gold/achievements:

1. Blood/Frost DK
    2. Hunter
    3. Prot/Ret Pally

Deleted
    it sound like hunter is right up your ally

If you want easy access to pugs and solo content easily pick a tank class with an offspec that you find interesting. Pala and DKs are better for solo stuff but you might not find another melee char as interesting.

Deleted
    Hunter's versatile, easy to play and does well in lower ilevel compared to others. Pretty solid choice for the kind of gameplay you're looking for.

..otherwise level a Mage :P

10+ Year Old Account
    No one can really tell you which class you'll enjoy. You'd be better off reading up on/trying out a few classes yourself and seeing which clicks with you the most.