Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What happened to the promised "mini-raid"

What happened to the "promised" mini-raid before the release of WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    There wasn't one promised?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh what mini-raid? At Blizzcon they said they didn't want to o a 5.5 because that meant WoD was going to get delayed so I highly doubt they promised a mini-raid.
    Black Lives Matter

There was never a mini-raid promised at all lol. They actually stated many times they weren't gonna make any filler raid cause it would take time away from the expansion.

Another attempt at causing drama.. there should be some sort of thread solely for the purpose of these threads lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was briefly mentioned a couple of times early in MoP that they might have a 5.5 but it wouldn't have any raid content. It was quickly scrapped and they focused on WoD instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    They promised that would NOT happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    They promised that would NOT happen.
    They also promised that something like ICC (12 months between content patch and next xpac) would never happen again.

10+ Year Old Account
    There was no Mini-raid promised at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    They also promised that something like ICC (12 months between content patch and next xpac) would never happen again.
    Well, hasn't happened yet though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No wonder the poor dev's can never catch a break.

Player A "Will we get a mini raid before WoD?"

Devs "No way!!!! Never!!!! NOT going to happen!!!"

Player B "Hey gais wheres this mini raid you promised"

How many months has it been since we last had a content patch? It's funny, back in WOTLK I actually didn't mind the lack of new content since the lore and atmosphere of WOTLK was enough to keep me busy and invested. The last two expansions have failed to do that, though - and I'm likely to remain without a subscription until WoD is almost upon us.

Except of course there weren't 12 months without any content with ICC seeing as there was the whole Ruby Sanctum ordeal.

Whereas now, we're going to most likely be MORE than 12 months without literally anything except store mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    It's certainly not been 12 months since we last had new content. There's still time for Blizzard to release WoD before 12 months, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Well, hasn't happened yet though.
    But it's happening atm. in eight days it will be 10 Months since SoO was released, and I don't think that they wil release WoD within the next two months, so it will be a year.

And even IF they release it in August (if they rush the beta) it will be eleven Months without even an filler like ruby sanctum, and I think that would easily equal to the ICC situation

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Except of course there weren't 12 months without any content with ICC seeing as there was the whole Ruby Sanctum ordeal.

Whereas now, we're going to most likely be MORE than 12 months without literally anything except store mounts.
    Ok, let me rephrase that:

almost a Year of only a small content patch that included only one real Boss. (Let's just say that we round ~10 Months to a year)

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Moon View Post
    It's certainly not been 12 months since we last had new content. There's still time for Blizzard to release WoD before 12 months, surely.
    2 Months, and they just started the beta. Not a chance that they will rush the release. They already failed their promise anyways.
    Last edited by Karon; 2014-07-02 at 08:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Moon View Post
    Don't you know? 10 months=12 months!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it's happening atm. in eight days it will be 10 Months since SoO was released, and I don't think that they wil release WoD within the next two months, so it will be a year.

And even IF they release it in August (if they rush the beta) it will be eleven Months without even an filler like ruby sanctum, and I think that would easily equal to the ICC situation
    That is true but there is still 2 months to go, and well, I don't expect a mini raid or such, I expect the 6.0 to hit within 2 months.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

They specifically said there was NOT going to be a .5 tier before wod...
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to mmo-champion, word of month this time is: 'promise'

blizzard never promised any mini-raid, infact blizzard tries to avoid that word
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Don't you know? 10 months=12 months!
    It's going to be 12 months, or do you really think Blizz will get WoD out within 2 months? They'll have a hard enough time getting it ready in time for December...

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is true but there is still 2 months to go, and well, I don't expect a mini raid or such, I expect the 6.0 to hit within 2 months.
    I think they will target an October launch, I mean, they just started the Beta, only two zones are being released for testing aswell as two dungeons. It takes weeks just to tune the Raids in Beta and it will be a while before they'll do that, so I think they won't be able to release everything in two months...

10+ Year Old Account
    A raid was never promised. They just mentioned that there might be a 5.5 event but then later changed their mind so as to get wod out faster.