Phasing is completely screwed for me

My plan for today was to use my 90 paladin to farm various rare spawns for my 85 hunter.(I have 2 accounts)
    Instead I've been scratching my head for the last 2-3 hours wondering what the hell is going on.

Attempt 1. My 90 paladin/85 hunter are in the same group -> I manage to kill 2-3 rare spawns ->
    Hunter starts lagging/can't use abilties anymore/can't see the paladin anymore/Can't relog for an hour -> Character already exists error message.

Attempt 2. My 90 paladin/85 hunter are in a group -> I manage to kill 2 rares in the valley of eternal blossom ->
    Hunter can't mount up on my paladins x53-touring rocket. The green arrow that you usually click to mount up on a 2 seater flying mount is missing.

Attempt 3. My US Illidan 90 paladin and my 85 US Thrall hunter are in a group. My hunter can once again not click on my paladins x53-touring rocket ->
    Hunter gets phased to the paladins server and the paladin gets phased to the hunters server. Both characters cannot see each other (See pictures below)

If your hunter is on one of the quests that changes the phasing of vale of eternal blossoms, have them finish that questline first
    I would first try to fly away from vale of eternal blossoms, far enough that the npcs disappear, then come back
    If those 2 things don't work, open a GM ticket and ask in your ticket, "Can you clear my auras on this character?" They'll know what that means.

also, you may want to check your connection with their servers by doing a pathping and tracert. Maybe youre getting some packet loss.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...-pathping-test
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...g-a-traceroute
    Last edited by NMX-; 2014-07-02 at 07:27 PM.

Yeah I don't have any quests at all on my 85 and surprisingly everything is working fine right now after restarting wow for the billionth time. Both characters can see each other and my hunter can mount up on my paladins x53-touring rocket.

phasing is terrible