Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickoz View Post
    I have a diabetes related 'disease' that makes it very hard to pull back my foreskin, i have to sit and let it dribble out, or try and urinate thru the tiny opening i can 'try' to get by pulling back the fore skin
    i have to wipe else i have piss stains and smell coming off me all day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balanitis
    Circumcision would help maybe? How the hell do you have sex if you can't pull back your foreskin. Or get erections for that matter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I... what?

I always wash my hands after going to a toilet no matter what I did in there.

Though judging from the state of public toilets we should be grateful if men can manage not to shit on the rim of the seat or piss all over the floor and walls.
    I've cleaned public bathrooms many times over the course of my work history. Women's bathrooms tend to be grosser than men's bathrooms. Anecdotal I'm aware, but it has absolutely been my experience. Way more poop in unnecessary places in the women's bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    I never pee in urinals. Always take a stand at a toilet seat.
    And I just assume any dude who does this has really low self esteem. Honestly that's my assumption about anyone who does that, not this tip wiping nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I've cleaned public bathrooms many times over the course of my work history. Women's bathrooms tend to be grosser than men's bathrooms. Anecdotal I'm aware, but it has absolutely been my experience. Way more poop in unnecessary places in the women's bathroom.
    Women's bathrooms are disgusting I'll def agree to this one, over my early job history.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Understandable, you're an outlier though.
    P.S Why the fuck would you "wipe" the tip after using the urinal? It makes very little sense. That's not really how bacterial transmissions work. Just shake thoroughly and that does the trick. Wash your hands after, don't be a pig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Circumcision would help maybe? How the hell do you have sex if you can't pull back your foreskin. Or get erections for that matter?
    I would just see it as natures contraceptive!

Man I am horrible.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Wiping the tip seems really silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Circumcision would help, but till it is 'some what cleared up' there is not much point.
    Sex is tough, real tough.
    I can get erections, though usually not full.

Quote Originally Posted by mihalik View Post
    p.s why the fuck would you "wipe" the tip after using the urinal? It makes very little sense. That's not really how bacterial transmissions work. Just shake thoroughly and that does the trick. Wash your hands after, don't be a pig.
    thats what im saying!

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Never flush the urinal with your hand, the last person to touch it just had their dick in their hard.
    there were some stats that daily you touch about 50 penises, doubt 1 more or less will make any difference.

They said they always use a piece of toilet paper to wipe their tip and such and what if you're at the urinal??? That's my thought.
    Hardly anybody does this. I've certainly never heard of it. Maybe uncircumcised dudes have to. If a guy is actually finished peeing, nothing more comes out. The only time it "drips" is if they are in a hurry and shut off the stream before they are done. It's common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonsurge View Post
    Hardly anybody does this. I've certainly never heard of it. Maybe uncircumcised dudes have to. If a guy is actually finished peeing, nothing more comes out. The only time it "drips" is if they are in a hurry and shut off the stream before they are done. It's common sense.
    No no, apparently loads of guys do this, if I could find the thread form forever ago I would, it was apparently so common place it was weird to even suggest it as well...not weird.

After moving houses for a living for a while, going to the gym at one in the morning and seeing the urinal and the stalls. All I can say is 80% of these people are fucking slobs. Especially in the men's bathroom. Jesus Christ. No one putting the weights away, leaving them anywhere doesn't surprise me at all after seeing how they live. I go to pee at the stall and there are fucking boogers wiped all over the wall. Like what the fuck. Piss all over the toilet seats. Smells like shit, probably cause they don't flush. So gross, so gross. This all from grown men and women.

Quote Originally Posted by weedburst View Post
    i take shits in the urinals and use the stalls to take a piss.
    Like a true man does :')
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

No, not washing your hands, that should be standard, it's wiping the tip that I'm talking about. Shakers vs tip wipers.
    Oh. Well I wipe if I'm confident that what I'm wiping with is sanitary, otherwise shake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

everyone knows more than 4 shakes u are playing with it
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

Quote Originally Posted by tacosarecool View Post
    everyone knows more than 4 shakes u are playing with it
    Jacking off immediately after peeing is a good way to get an infection.

Or was that the other way around?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Jacking off immediately after peeing is a good way to get an infection.

Or was that the other way around?
    Always pee after masturbating IMO - gotta wash out the tubes or you turn into a sprinkler the next time you pee.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Nobody in their right mind wipes their tip? Even if they did you wouldn't do it in public you would look like a right fanny. I don't know why people are so freaky about piss, sure it smells but it isn't dirty like shit. Hell you can even drink it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    there were some stats that daily you touch about 50 penises, doubt 1 more or less will make any difference.
    Pretty sure the only penis I touch is my own. I doubt even a gynaecologist touches that many a day, wtf dude.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A real man shakes it at least 5 times after pissing. That's what i normally do...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by profanity79 View Post
    Nobody in their right mind wipes their tip? Even if they did you wouldn't do it in public you would look like a right fanny. I don't know why people are so freaky about piss, sure it smells but it isn't dirty like shit. Hell you can even drink it...
    Well. You shouldn't drink it.

But when given the choice between drinking nothing and drinking urine, drinking urine will increase your odds of survival. Any "bad stuff" in your urine will just be re-filtered by your renal system and then re-added to your urine. So every time you re-drink your own urine it becomes less % water and more % bad stuff.

And yeah, toilet paper is pretty abrasive, and has a very low tensile strength.

So "wiping the tip" could actually cause microscopic bits of toilet paper to break off and enter your urethra, cut it up, and create a perfect condition for an infection to occur. Shaking for the win. Shake it as much as you have to, who cares if somebody thinks you're jacking it.