Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Airborne healers unreachable by melee. That's not weak in any way.
    Flying hunters is much worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I'm slightly offended by the paladin's ability name. Paladins are not jailors. That is beneath them. They are prosecutors, defenders, judges, but not jailors.
    Would much prefer if the paladin ability would be called Inquisitor's Judgement to be honest, Would be much more in theme with the idea of Paladin, than the jailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    I'm slightly offended by the paladin's ability name. Paladins are not jailors. That is beneath them. They are prosecutors, defenders, judges, but not jailors.
    Would much prefer if the paladin ability would be called Inquisitor's Judgement to be honest, Would be much more in theme with the idea of Paladin, than the jailor.
    Most other fantasy I see paladins have their own prisons etc. and naturally have jailors in their ranks
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Airborne healers unreachable by melee. That's not weak in any way.
    Yeah, 10 seconds of taking you at not mentioned height once per 1.5 minutes. Sure.
    Compare this to cooldownless Blink/Disengage and think once more.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Its pretty clear that we are missing some vital information in this whole mess.

Blizzard wouldnt be that completely ignorant and let this go live as is right? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Its pretty clear that we are missing some vital information in this whole mess.

Blizzard wouldnt be that completely ignorant and let this go live as is right? Right?
    I imagine the goal is every class is going to be crazy with their item eventually.

Can't wait to be corpse camped on my shaman for ankhing. Wish they'd change/replace ankh

The druid one is probably just for instant-mount ground speed. Crow form without flying. Druids can stick to not using a mount. Pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and take a look at this expansion. Not one thing is going to stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    The druid one is probably just for instant-mount ground speed. Crow form without flying. Druids can stick to not using a mount. Pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and take a look at this expansion. Not one thing is going to stay the same.
    Druids can already use glyphed travel form for instant ground-mount speed.

Looking back at that item that was datamined a while back that priests could get that would let them fly for a while with a cool down, I kinda feel Crow Form will probably be like that. It will most likely let you actually fly around in the zone, but would have a cooldown and duration associated with it.

Each of these little "perks" will be rather neat. The DK one sounds amazing, because even if the summons suck ass it's such an awesome thematic ability that goes so well with DKs, I have wanted DK's to have a passive like that since their inception to have a couple of undead minions all the time becaue it really captures the essence of being a DK.
    Last edited by Dasani; 2014-07-05 at 09:17 AM.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

I'm baffled how people did not consider the warrior's item to be the most broken , 5 secs of spell immunity that reflects the damage for double it's output seems pretty ridiculous seen how there will be plenty of casters and reflect cd is pretty short.

Also the paladin one is pretty strong if you think about it , imagine you are running in a group of 5 players with 1 healer and you run into another enemy group of 5 player with 1 healer, paladin sends their healer to jail, your group instantly wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everybody's getting their panties in a knot over these little "fun" items. Either that, or they're jealous that they feel their class doesn't live up to what another has.

Either way, it's hard to make judgement until we actually see these in game, but from what I can see I'm definitely going to be enjoying them on a lot of my characters.

Deleted
    Just imagine Hunters with glyph of liberation...

Unlimited Disengages that also heal you for 5% every time.

Balanced, fun and enjoyable... for hunters

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be

I'm not a big fan of mine (hunter). Yes it is broke as hell and I'm sure I'll eat those words when I'm not dying because know one can catch me. Hahahahaha . I'm a big fan of the DK sigil though. I am going to have to pvp more with my DK so I can just have blast with some skeleton minions.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2014-07-05 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I could probably see that getting an internal cooldown of some sort. :P

There's no way this will go through as is, it would ruin Ashran, flying hunters and magic immune warriors? Yeah no.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    They seem like fun. I'll definitely be enjoying them.

Here's the full list:

Death Knight: [Sigil of Necromancy]
    Druid: [Book of Crow Form]
    Hunter: [Guide: Disengage]
    Mage: [Tome of Blink]
    Monk: [Scroll of Touch of Death]
    Paladin: [The Jailor's Libram] (Jailor's Judgement)
    Priest: [Codex of Ascension] (Ascension)
    Rogue: [Pickpocketer's Handbook] (Ashran Artifact)
    Shaman: [Tablet of Ankh Mastery]
    Warlock: [Grimoire of Summoning Secrets]
    Warrior: [Manual of Spell Reflection]

Update 1: Added Paladin and Priest item effect links.
    Update 2: Added (Ashran Artifact) which Rogue's can pickpocket via [Pickpocketer's Handbook]
    LMAO at the shaman one, can they not catch a break? It's so bad.
    Last edited by Emophia; 2014-07-05 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't that be useless to people with Demonic Servitude?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Wouldn't that be useless to people with Demonic Servitude?
    No. As I said before, it'd give you an option to take the other two talents while still benefiting from more up time via the Doomguard and Infernal, so instead of having to take Demonic Servitude, you can take one of the other two and still have a similar effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    There's no way this will go through as is, it would ruin Ashran, flying hunters and magic immune warriors? Yeah no.

LMAO at the shaman one, can they not catch a break? It's so bad.
    It's interesting. It's a nice hint at that they know we die a hell of a lot, or are usually the go-to focus target, so reducing the cooldown of Reincarnation is supposed to fix that? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    No. As I said before, it'd give you an option to take the other two talents while still benefiting from more up time via the Doomguard and Infernal, so instead of having to take Demonic Servitude, you can take one of the other two and still have a similar effect.
    So, it is useless people with Demonic Servitude.

I'm all for fun and quirky shit in PvP but some of these are just beyond retarded. They're cutting down melee moblility yet they give Hunters no CD on disengage and practically removing the CD on blink? Nice work

Shaman one makes me lose faith in Blizzard, to be frank.

aren't these meant to be ashran specific?